• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Uli's Rugby 08 Mod Thread

England will still probably have Dallaglio..

And AB's will still be unbeatable for 4 years until the Quarter-Finals when get knocked out before the final by whoever.

England will still probably have Dallaglio..

And AB's will still be unbeatable for 4 years until the Quarter-Finals when get knocked out before the final by whoever. [/b]

Well, I hope that by "whoever" you mean Italy :D

Of course Fran, but by that time you'll probably have even more NZ'ers in your team lol

i guys its a grat work but, i can`t dowload the portugal team please you can put a new link to dowload please , because all the links of the teams you have are delete or show you a problem please !!!fix !!!
thanks and good bye

Hi Guys, sorry for the question, do you where i could d/l Clermont's Kit please?

Thx heaps!

Haven't done Clermont yet. I have been busy. Now i have 08, i can use the kits from that to make the new ones for this season. I was using 06 kits or making them from scratch.

I have been busy the last couple of weeks so kits have stopped for a short time.

Haven't done Clermont yet. I have been busy. Now i have 08, i can use the kits from that to make the new ones for this season. I was using 06 kits or making them from scratch.

I have been busy the last couple of weeks so kits have stopped for a short time.
[/b]

No drama bro, I can wait, I was just wondering if it wasn't hidden in one of the pages of the forum.

Any time is a good time!

Fa'afetai tele!
:)

I am taking over kit duties until Uli is back but obviously will be coming slow.

I have 08 now, and might try to make some minikits and i also want ti make some retro jerseys for english teams like Bath, Leicester, Saracens and make a similar patch to the legends patch for the National teams that i plan on. It will be linked together, so there will be legends rosters for club and national team where i can.

I just need to get the new editor, but i have to get SP2 and my pc hates SP 2

hola!!! sabes tengo problemas para bajar los equipos desde file front!! :( te pido porfavor si puedes crear otro link para bajarlos porfavor! :)
eso... ha y si puedes crear la seleccion de la URBA taria genial ! :bravo:
bueno dale gracias adios!

Hmm. Ok, let me try.

Ias noas understandio espanol. [/b]

Very good :p
PS: Sì, sei molto bravo, ma secondo me non sai manco una parola di spagnolo, comunque devo riconoscere che ci hai provato, non è da tutti... E adesso vediamo se capisci che cosa ti ho appena scritto nella mia lingua, l'italiano ;)

You can create Chile, but you have to replace another team. You can easily do this with Russia/Spain. Then you have to change all the names of the teams players in the editor and there you go.

I'm sure Ciais would quickly make you the xml file, but you would also have to have some kits.

You can create Chile, but you have to replace another team. You can easily do this with Russia/Spain. Then you have to change all the names of the teams players in the editor and there you go.

I'm sure Ciais would quickly make you the xml file, but you would also have to have some kits.
[/b]

Of course I can, and I would also like to replace Calvisano with Viadana, for the Heineken Cup. But like you said, the hard part is the graphical things

Latest posts