• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2022/2023 QFs

Ah yea, definitely not, as you both have said, just those bottom tiers opened up.

Doris' ability to take the initial contact and keep his feet is excellent.

Reckon this is a yellow.

Getting one of these early. For me I think it rode up. He did bend his hips a bit, just wasn't prepared for the contact I think. Yellow as expected

Aviva looks empty. Everyone celebrating the coronation?
Everyone working, the Boss is here for the weekend.

I mean you can't say he stopped the scoring of a probable try.......
Immaterial in the end but has he not gone for a yellow or the conversion was missed you could argue it disadvantaged Lein$ter.

So efficient once the other team is down numbers.

Milne is a real threat from close range. Looking forward to him stepping up as Healy steps back.

Class. Great team try but delighted with the vision and decision making from HB starting with the call in the 22.

Scrum definitely a worry so far but that was unreal maul defence.

Scrum definitely a worry so far but that was unreal maul defence.
Not really. A child could defend that. Idiot. Touch some grass. Idiot. Watch some South African schoolboy rugby and you'll see real maul defence. Leinster are getting soooooo lucky because the ref is Irish or at least looks Irish.

Sharks backline have a great scrum half, but really are lacking flair. Just seem to be waiting for someone to do some individual brilliance and going backwards in the meantime. Can't see them coming back from here.

Latest posts