• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Warm Up Match 7: Hurricanes v British & Irish Lions (Wellington)

Nowell clearly got his knees to ground there... Ah well ref has called it.

But he didn't becuase Henderson controlled it FFS.

Watch the bod thing again and see for your self nothing alike.
If he wanted to control it he wouldn't have tipped the Canes player over, it's as simple as that. And we're having an argument but please try and stay polite.

What a game. Good work from the Canes to come back. I didnt expect the Canes to win but did expect a close one. Awesome:)

I'll leave this here because you clearly haven't seen it before ....

Mind you, I have, and that's for sure Umaga and Mealamu should have been cited. I'm not diminishing their responsibility. But I'm saying there is no difference in intent between that one and Henderson's.

Mind you, I have, and that's for sure Umaga and Mealamu should have been cited. I'm not diminishing their responsibility. But I'm saying there is no difference in intent between that one and Henderson's.

I'll bite because that's me I can't let idiocy carry on . 2 players picked someone up after the ball had gone lifted him 5 foot in the air and slammed him on his head .... the other is a player lifting and rolling someone off a ruck from 2 foot onto his side without ever letting him go .... there's a HUGE difference

Henderson hit Jordie in the 67th minute and didn't injure anyone. Scumaga and co. took out the best player on the opposition side and arguably the world in the 1st, one was pre-meditated the other was a rugby incident.

I'll bite because that's me I can't let idiocy carry on . 2 players picked someone up after the ball had gone lifted him 5 foot in the air and slammed him on his head .... the other is a player lifting and rolling someone off a ruck from 2 foot onto his side without ever letting him go .... there's a HUGE difference
I don't think so. Difference in circumstances, yes, not in intent.

Latest posts