• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

what did you think of tonights premiership matches

N

nannyirish

wasps beat sale fairly comfortly 29-19 .sale seemed to look for the kicking game whcih didnt work as wasps lineout was awsome tonight.

bath beat leicester 26-12 .bath look to have the match in the bag at HT 20 points up but a decent second half performance by the tigers made it look more respectfull

wasps now up to 4th with a game in hand and tigers down to sixth

Dissappointed that the Wasps - Sale game wasn't live. =[

it wasnt the best match i have ever seen but it was ok some huge hits went in from haskell and thomas of sale

How did you get to see it? o_O Damn my inferior Welsh television! :D
[/b]

haha i have a london wasps seaon ticket from my house to adams park is a 40 second walk if i take my tym lol !!

sumtyms i can get in if i bring ma m8s ladda and we try and get on the pitch to play durin the week its workda couple of tyms

Bath v Leicester was a belter, but I don't know how many times I decided that Stuart Barnes needed a punch in the mouth for un-necessary critisism of Butch James. Vindictive is too easy on the man.

I am over the moon with the result, however there are still 3 tough games for Bath left this season... We need to have the playoff's tied up before we go to Glos on the last day of the season... if not I could see it being a very tense day...

Latest posts