• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What do you look for in a woman?

Oh yeah Laetca (or anyone feel free to answer), why do girls like me more when im kinda mean to them? They tend to like me more when im mean, I don't mean being a complete @sshole just mildly mean. Also why do woman approach me in the club when im drunk and start shouting me drinks. Because when im sober i have to approach a girl and have less chance of getting a lil something lol.

If girls you're mean to find themselves attracted to you, you need to start hanging out with smarter women.
On why women come up to you when you're drunk, maybe they don't, maybe you go up to then, you just don't see it that way because you're drunk. Or it's just later on in the evening, and everyone's drunk.

For future reference, I'm the worst person ever to ask female perspective on hooking up on, I only have a boyfriend because a friend of mine felt like playing matchmaker (not kidding either)

If girls you're mean to find themselves attracted to you, you need to start hanging out with smarter women.
On why women come up to you when you're drunk, maybe they don't, maybe you go up to then, you just don't see it that way because you're drunk. Or it's just later on in the evening, and everyone's drunk.

For future reference, I'm the worst person ever to ask female perspective on hooking up on, I only have a boyfriend because a friend of mine felt like playing matchmaker (not kidding either) [/b]

Smarter woman aye? It's not that im a asshole it's just that im not a gentleman. If a girl asks me to hold something i would be like "hold it yourself" etc.True i guess theyre drunk too haha no one shouts me when im sober. I am kind but girls in general but in my experince don't like the nice guy haha. I will be straight up and diss a chick if shes a b1tch though. I am a bit more open when im drunk though but i usually keep to myself.

True all the relationships i've been in is because a relative hooked me up without my consent lol.

Oh yeah DC I don't know if your being sarcastic or not but I don't have liquid courage flowing through my veins haha. I'm a shy and quiet person but im pretty good at hiding it when i need to. I have the courage to approach and talk however asking a chick out is not something else imo and im not good at that. :D

For future reference, I'm the worst person ever to ask female perspective on hooking up on, I only have a boyfriend because a friend of mine felt like playing matchmaker (not kidding either) [/b]
I know a lot of "smart" women who go for assholes. It's been a perpetual curse of mine, as I'm usually a decent guy. Ignore a girl a bit, though, and they come crawling to you. F___ing psychology, eh?

<div class='quotemain'> If girls you're mean to find themselves attracted to you, you need to start hanging out with smarter women.

I know a lot of "smart" women who go for assholes. It's been a perpetual curse of mine, as I'm usually a decent guy. Ignore a girl a bit, though, and they come crawling to you. F___ing psychology, eh?
[/b][/quote]

Yeah i noticed that about chicks, If your kind they get turned off for some reason but if you mix it up they like you more haha. I do respect a woman if she deserves it though, I don't respect hoes.

It's the curse of many girls. Fell for a few assholes myself back in the days ^o)

Of course, if I ever encounter them now, they'll get kicked in the cojones (I'm pretty tiny, but I can kick way high). Not really a good thing :p

And, having gone for both assholes and gentlemen in the past and present, I prefer the gentlemen. I don't need the "I'll hold the door open for you", "I'll agree with everything you say because I think it's wrong to contradict a girl" sort of guys, those are plain boring (been there too, luckily I came to my senses in about a week), just genuinely nice guys. Or guy :p

Anyone had more than one partner at once? I had an alright chick and a nice chick at once before. The nice one knew i had a girlfriend too (she knew her) but she was cool with it. They were both temporary haha.

I don't see why anyone should try out dating more than one person at the time.

Is it my idea Darkman, or do you go for girls with low self esteem?
I don't see why that girl wouldn't care that you had another girlfriend too, except for lack of self esteem. Or being plain stupid. I refer to my earlier statement concerning that possibility.

normal_boobs.jpg

Just in Case I Forgot...I'm looking for this one criteria as above stated.

O`Roth, wrong thread mate. Doesn`t that belong in the song in your heart thread? Although I don`t find anything wrong with your particular preferences there. As long as the legs attached to that uhm, upper body is shapely and athletic, fine by me!

@Darkman- why on earth would you want to date 2 girls at the same time? Don`t ever go there mate. Crying out the wrong name at the critical moment does kinda dampen the mood a bit, if you know what I mean ;) .

I dated 2 girls at the same time, but i in no way consider myself a "player".
I don't see what's wrong wtih this.
I met Laura out on the town one night, took her number said i'd call her etc.
Then it just so happened that a few days later, after approaching a lovely girl in the street i agreed to go out with her that evening. I wasn't going to say no to Carly just because i'd arranged to meet Laura at another date.
What if Carly was the one for me (she wasn't, of course) and i was dumping her for a freaking idiot of a girl that is Laura (she very much was!).

I think testing the water is perfectly acceptable.
Tell me i was wrong.

I dated 2 girls at the same time, but i in no way consider myself a "player".
I don't see what's wrong wtih this.
I met Laura out on the town one night, took her number said i'd call her etc.
Then it just so happened that a few days later, after approaching a lovely girl in the street i agreed to go out with her that evening. I wasn't going to say no to Carly just because i'd arranged to meet Laura at another date.
What if Carly was the one for me (she wasn't, of course) and i was dumping her for a freaking idiot of a girl that is Laura (she very much was!).

I think testing the water is perfectly acceptable.
Tell me i was wrong.

[/b]
Nah, nothing wrong with that at all!

Its not like you were sewing your seeds with both of them at the same time over a prolonged period of time. (Although in some cases, that is an option...)

A fun girl who likes to make jokes.
[/b]
Girls aren't funny, scientific fact.

Even Uglies who usually make up for it by having a good personality aren't particurlarly funny...

I don't see why anyone should try out dating more than one person at the time.

I don't see why that girl wouldn't care that you had another girlfriend too, except for lack of self esteem. Or being plain stupid. I refer to my earlier statement concerning that possibility. [/b]

Hmmmm....I don't know, they were both pretty confident and It's not like I target girls with low self esteem lol. . I was the shy one to be honest. They both wanted to go out with me so i just went along with it. Who knows, maybe the nice one had something on the side too. I don't consider myself to be a player or anything.

I guess the reason i went out with two chicks at once was because it would be twice as fun.....I was right haha

Even though both turned out to be very unsuitable, and even freaky idiots?

I'm interested in the 'Women can't be funny' studies, could anyone link me to some scientific research?

<div class='quotemain'> I don't see why anyone should try out dating more than one person at the time.

I don't see why that girl wouldn't care that you had another girlfriend too, except for lack of self esteem. Or being plain stupid. I refer to my earlier statement concerning that possibility. [/b]

Hmmmm....I don't know, they were both pretty confident and It's not like I target girls with low self esteem lol. . I was the shy one to be honest. They both wanted to go out with me so i just went along with it. Who knows, maybe the nice one had something on the side too. I don't consider myself to be a player or anything.

I guess the reason i went out with two chicks at once was because it would be twice as fun.....I was right haha [/b][/quote]

You're no player, you are a god king. Pullin two at once is tough, pulling one and then the other is slightly easier and it gives you the same reward to an extent.

But on a more serious note i guess, what you gotta do if you want that chick is you gotta plant the seed man. Start out slow you know hang out a few times, see her at a few parties, standard ****. Then keep it goin and it snowballs till you get where you want!

I'm interested in the 'Women can't be funny' studies, could anyone link me to some scientific research?
[/b]
Yeah, I made that bit up, I have just noticed it in my various studies of life, and look at the best female comedians and look at the best male comedians. VERY average in comparison.

I should write a thesis on my various personal studies though, but alas, I am a mere Financial Planning major. Plus it would be dangerous to do such a thing because all your 'bra burners' would go on about how men and women are equal....and then turn to thier friends and go on about men can't multi task :)

I wonder if the 'Funniest Guy' that I got at graduation counts as a academic qualification in the area of funny?
But on a more serious note i guess, what you gotta do if you want that chick is you gotta plant the seed man.[/b]
What...get her pregnant?

Latest posts