• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst Advertisements Ever!?!

S

Saint N Sinner

Guest
With a spark of intelligence from looking at Dan's thread I thought, why not share our most disliked advertisements ever witnessed.

I'm afraid my advert is the fairly recent Frosties ad...the whole "its gonna taste great" thing just wind's me up so much...
 
S

St Helens RLFC

Guest
Totally agree Ben, that advert absolutely infuritates me. Why can't they all be as good as the Honda one?

To dream, the impossible dream......
 
B

Bullitt

Guest
Hate somthing...
Change somthing...
Hate somthing,
Change somthing,
Make somthing betteeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
 
G

getofmeland

Guest
Any Advert for DFS when they have a sale on... CHRIST I WANT TO KILL THEM

I like the Citreon C4 advert with the dancing car and the ice skating one
 
E

edinburgh_gunner

Guest
Originally posted by getofmeland@Jul 22 2006, 11:43 PM
Any Advert for DFS when they have a sale on... CHRIST I WANT TO KILL THEM

I like the Citreon C4 advert with the dancing car and the ice skating one
Don't DFS ALWAYS have a sale on?


I really don't like the Bank of Scotland singing ones. Drives me nuts. I feel sorry for my Dad though, he works for Bank of Scotland and is subject to it every day.
 
B

Bullitt

Guest
" 'Oward, thats 10% more than these banks!"

Am I the only one who wants to punch Halifax Howard?
 
G

getofmeland

Guest
Originally posted by Teh Mite@Jul 23 2006, 12:50 AM
" 'Oward, thats 10% more than these banks!"

Am I the only one who wants to punch Halifax Howard?
Nope I want to punch his lights out so he never gets up again
 
B

Black-Monday

Guest
A really annoying set of taco bell adverts I must have seen twice in every ad break when I went to the US. Ask DC, he'll know the ones I mean.

''It's good to go!''

BM
 
S

SaintsFan_Webby

Guest
That advert with the blue mouse jumping out of the computer mouse.

I don't think there's a person who's seen that advert and doesn't want to stamp on it.
 
S

St Helens RLFC

Guest
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Jul 23 2006, 08:32 AM
That advert with the blue mouse jumping out of the computer mouse.

I don't think there's a person who's seen that advert and doesn't want to stamp on it.
e Sure

They've changed tack now, Mr Mouse is no more. The Halifax adverts REALLY annoy me as do the Norwich Union ones.
 
G

getofmeland

Guest
I quite like the Pimm's ads. although I miss the Tango ads

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU BEEN TANGO'd, i always fear for my life when i drink a can of tango, that some orange guy is gonna come up and slap me on the face and run off...
 
G

gjohn85

Guest
Originally posted by getofmeland@Jul 23 2006, 09:21 AM
I quite like the Pimm's ads. although I miss the Tango ads

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU BEEN Tangoed, i always fear for my life when i drink a can of tango, that some orange guy is gonna come up and slap me on the face and run off...
Gavin Henson is rumored to be the new Tango man.
 
G

getofmeland

Guest
Although Dale Winton and David Dickinson are also said to be in with a chance
 
Top