• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] England vs Scotland (Round 4)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry but how can you say that we are Arrogant over the years when there hasn't been that much Scottish users over the last 5 years or so.

Haha please say you saw the clear and obvious joke in my post?

Be an interesting game this one anyway. Lot of Scottish players that Im a big fan of - Dunbar, Seymour and the Gray brothers in particular, but not sure if Scotland as a team have it in them to topple England in Twickenham.

Then again, you never know!

Haha please say you saw the clear and obvious joke in my post?

Be an interesting game this one anyway. Lot of Scottish players that Im a big fan of - Dunbar, Seymour and the Gray brothers in particular, but not sure if Scotland as a team have it in them to topple England in Twickenham.

Then again, you never know!

No, i wasn't sure if it was a joke sorry, But yeah we have a players its just getting us to play together then we are sorted, we are nearly there with vern its just we need to keep it up for the full 80 minutes.

Nope, that is absurdly untrue.

Robson may have a more impressive highlights reel than Laidlaw, but Laidlaw is a significantly better 9. Robson is too frantic, sometimes losing control of the game in the process. This is especially an issue at Gloucester, since so much of the game is played through the 9 (e.g. Laidlaw generally makes more kicks than Hook, such as on the weekend Laidlaw made 15 kicks to Hook's 7). If Laidlaw had a good running game, he'd be a contender for the best 9 in the world. Everything else he does is class.

Just going on the game against us. He pretty much won the game for you lot, I like Laidlaw though.

Dont see much wrong with what he has said. Bouncing back after a poor performance is a must, there should be a back lash if the players believe in themselves.

Should we beating Scotland? I certainly think so.

If we want to win the championship then this is a game where we have to rack the points up along with hoping Wales beat Ireland.

Dont see much wrong with what he has said. Bouncing back after a poor performance is a must, there should be a back lash if the players believe in themselves.

Should we beating Scotland? I certainly think so.

If we want to win the championship then this is a game where we have to rack the points up along with hoping Wales beat Ireland.

You are right. Any team should go into any game believing they can win, that has to be the mindset of successful team.

In this scenario, England want to get points against Scotland to help their championship cause. Key word is want, and not expect.

No, i wasn't sure if it was a joke sorry,

19fwzw476fytpjpg.jpg

I think it's more of the saying 'were going to score big' than saying we intend to win. I'm not a big fan of coaches saying stuff like this in public it only precipitates other fans perceptions of 'arrogance' (the annoying kind not the joking kind).

All Scottish people are seriously violent. They think its ok to shoulder people in the face.

http://i.giflike.com/J1wcPb0.gif

Still a bit annoyed about that. Turned what might have been a decent game into a silly one sided one for us. I reckon we'd have run out comfortable winners anyway, but he just really didn't need to do it.

Still reckon he wasn't aiming for his face, just wanted to hit him as he was quite fired up. Had he not hit his jaw, would've been a yellow.

Still a bit annoyed about that. Turned what might have been a decent game into a silly one sided one for us. I reckon we'd have run out comfortable winners anyway, but he just really didn't need to do it.

Still reckon he wasn't aiming for his face, just wanted to hit him as he was quite fired up. Had he not hit his jaw, would've been a yellow.

That's it. These days when there's a big game I'm looking forward I just pray that noone does anything to get sent off and ruin the game.
And yeah...it was probably but a red but I sort of wish the referee could have shown a yellow and salvaged the gam.

England team v Scotland:
1. J. Marler
2. D. Hartley
3. D. Cole
4. D. Attwood
5. C. Lawes
6. J. Haskell
7. C. Robshaw (C)
8. B. Vunipola

9. B. Youngs
10. G. Ford
11. J. Nowell
12. L. Burrell
13. J. Joseph
14. A. Watson
15. M. Brown

16. T. Youngs
17. M. Vunipola
18. K. Brookes
19. G. Parling
20. T. Wood
21. R. Wigglesworth
22. D. Cipriani
23. B. Twelvetrees

England team v Scotland:
1. J. Marler
2. D. Hartley
3. D. Cole
4. D. Attwood
5. C. Lawes
6. J. Haskell
7. C. Robshaw (C)
8. B. Vunipola

9. B. Youngs
10. G. Ford
11. J. Nowell
12. L. Burrell
13. J. Joseph
14. A. Watson
15. M. Brown

16. T. Youngs
17. M. Vunipola
18. K. Brookes
19. G. Parling
20. T. Wood
21. R. Wigglesworth
22. D. Cipriani
23. B. Twelvetrees

happy with that..

The BBC reports that "Saracens duo George Kruis and Dave Attwood make way."
Fail!

Yep, I'm happy with that too.
I've often overlooked Parling because he's not flashy but he's a very underrated played. Always liked his carrying in midfield and athleticism around the field(THAT ankle tap) in addition to the more obvious lineout work and leadership qualities - which incidentally we missed against Ireland.
It's absolutely clear that the coaches Rowntree specially, rate him a lot.

England team v Scotland:
1. J. Marler
2. D. Hartley
3. D. Cole
4. D. Attwood
5. C. Lawes
6. J. Haskell
7. C. Robshaw (C)
8. B. Vunipola

9. B. Youngs
10. G. Ford
11. J. Nowell
12. L. Burrell
13. J. Joseph
14. A. Watson
15. M. Brown

16. T. Youngs
17. M. Vunipola
18. K. Brookes
19. G. Parling
20. T. Wood
21. R. Wigglesworth
22. D. Cipriani
23. B. Twelvetrees
Oh s**t, um...... help

happy with that..

Me too, although I'd rather see Parling starting the game and bringing on Atwood after 60 or so mins. Kruis should feel a little hard done by as he hasn't really done anything wrong to be leaving the match day squad.
Hoping Cipriani gets a bit longer to show what he can do too.

Latest posts