• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 4: England vs. Wales (12/03/2016)

Actually born and bred English we can love him and not feel dirty.
Ha Ha, true, good to see little old England can still produce a worldy from time to time!! I'm seeing a Martin Johnson in the making, England can build around him if he continues in this vein, don't want to put too much pressure on the lad though!!

Great half from England, the best I've seen for some years. Wales simply can't get into the game. I think the replacements will see us push to a victory in the game after the hour.

So this half:

Joubert ignores 99% of scrum rules
Cuthbert is effing awful
Itoje may just be god
Baldwin is effing awful

England deservedly well on top. Wales, nil points well deserved...

England back to the 6 Nations most unlikable team again :(. Damn shame.
Like Itoje though. Cuthbert is ****.

Whatever EJ put in the tea pre kickoff he needs to repeat at half time.

All the talk of Marler angling in but the Welsh 1 is taking the **** there and it's being completely ignored.

This is a massive improvement though, breakdown looks much better and discipline is SO much better. Just not conceding penalties allows us to apply so much more pressure.

Also Itoje...

Very impressive, and we've also left a few points out there as well.

I'm sure Wales will be getting the mother of all roastings (not in the footballer sense) at the moment and will come out fighting but that's a hell of a lead.

And heeeeeeere's Manu (although wouldn't it be a statement to say nah we don't need him and just leave him on the bench).

Watching the replay I just can't see why Cole's 'try' was ruled out? It looked pretty clear once the Welsh leg was moved that the ball was touched down, the Wales arm only came into it when Cole's momentum took him further forward..poor decision for me.

Itoje's match being likened to Brian O'Driscoll's game in Paris in '00. High enough praise that. By Conor O'Shea btw...

Everyone should calm the hype. BOD scored a hat trick for a first Ireland win in Paris for decades having hardly played any professional rugby and France were good then. Itoje is part of an English team thats dominating.

England fully deserving of their lead. Probably deserve more tbh. They've been far far better than a Welsh team that haven't turned up. Lineouts been terrible, discipline appalling, and we've looked clueless in attack, completely out of shape after the first phase. Defense has been terrible to boot.

Simply terrible!

Who's that then?
Must've been a decent player if he's being compared to Maro.
Garry "best player in the world" Ringrose's predecessor. You might remember him from such shows as Ireland beating England in '01, '04, '05, '06, '07, '09, '10 and '11. Understandable that a Sale fan might not remember him though, he didn't really do challenge cup!!

Brown is having a 'Der' day when he breaks, wrong decision again, should have looked inside.

With the state of the Welsh defence imagine what's going to happen when we unleash The Manu.

Latest posts