• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] New Zealand v South Africa (17/09/2016)

Boooooring

Too easy for the Kiwis. I prefer Super Rugby rather than this tournament

Ouch. And predictions of a 30+ blowout proved right. Steyb and Faf at fault for the simplest of tries there. Missing the defensive ability and awareness of Jantjies.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the TH collapsing inwards off the loosehead scrumming in at an angle.. shouldn't that be our penalty?

Not that it matters in the context of this game but these little inconsistencies is what puts me off rugby.

Who the hell knows anymore at the scrum now, toss a coin and see where it lands seems what refs are doing nowadays.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the TH collapsing inwards off the loosehead scrumming in at an angle.. shouldn't that be our penalty?

Not that it matters in the context of this game but these little inconsistencies is what puts me off rugby.
Mmm yeah it was my impression the NZ loosehead was boring in on SA 3.

Perenanra?

How is the pace of the game at this time?

Quite a bit faster than the first half as Boks have been kicking the ball infield a wee bit this half allowing counterattacks. Still lots of knock ons from both sides though, so it's not a very fluid match. NZ don't appear to be at the level they were in Oz and at home to Argentina.

I'd be happy enough if we could score a try and limit the ABs here. Was expecting a loss by 20 to 30 so 20 would be at the better end. C'mon, Marx!

Perenara has been his Hurricanes self. Did a typical Perenara try off the back of the scrum.

What ever happened to the centre pairing of Kriel and De Allende? The pairing that got through Smith and Nonu...

I've left to get breakfast. Seriously considering whether I'm going to watch All Blacks games in future. This dominance is just boring to a neutral.

Are you happy, New Zealand?! You have literally ruined rugby!

I've left to get breakfast. Seriously considering whether I'm going to watch All Blacks games in future. This dominance is just boring to a neutral.

It's not their fault. Their high standards are to be commended. It's the other teams who should be frowned upon. You shouldn't drop standards just to get competition.

I disagree, as a neutral I enjoy watching the rugby they play, even if it does result in poor matches. We can get close, nail-biting stuff elsewhere. It's entertaining to watch a team that can score tries from everywhere.

FULL TIME

41-13 All Blacks

I told you it wouldn't be 30+ points ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

If they can get you off the forum then they're doing a good job ;-)

I won't be happy until I see:

Nehe Milner-Skudder, McKenzie, Reiko Ioane, Akira Ioane, Charlie Ngatai, and Naholo available.