• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016 World Rugby U20 Championship

Well that's just about the worst minute and a half of rugby I've ever seen from an attacking team. My lord

Pathetic attempt at playing rugby. Pack of ****e.

- - - Updated - - -

Did this team get any coaching or did Carolan just leave his thumb up his arse for a couple of weeks?

I'm quite hopeful for the JRWC though.
Yeah ye were surprisingly tame in the 6N. Shocked we beat you.
We're starting to really get into this now. Great counterattack there finished by a Welsh player needlessly throwing the shoulder into our kicker

We have a game.

Yeah ye were surprisingly tame in the 6N. Shocked we beat you.
We're starting to really get into this now. Great counterattack there finished by a Welsh player needlessly throwing the shoulder into our kicker

The likes of mallinder, williams, Evans, TBC should help us.

Quite worried about the lock though.

That's more like it. McBurney and our Loosehead have put in a great shift. Some carried off them. Johnston has a nice big boot on him too.

Bit baffled at how Ireland are getting away with whatever they want at the breakdown?

Bit baffled at how Wales' consistent cynicism in the red zone has gone unpunished myself.

Ha, if this ref knew how to give sealing off / holding on penalties, Ireland wouldn't get near the red zone!

Not why wales are losing, as we just can't keep hold of the ball, but were not getting given any penalties at the breakdown because of the refs awful style.

Ha, if this ref knew how to give sealing off / holding on penalties, Ireland wouldn't get near the red zone!

Not why wales are losing, as we just can't keep hold of the ball, but were not getting given any penalties at the breakdown because of the refs awful style.
Wales have done loads of sealing!! Just watch the little buggers go. We are at it too of course but I'm screaming at my own little red grievances too. I mean lets be fair. It's a ref from NZ which is hardly a refuge of great refs, who can only get an Under 20 gig
Edit: must be said you were due a penalty for us slapping the ball down there

- - - Updated - - -

Victory...... Lol

Latest posts