• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016 World Rugby U20 Championship

Pumitas 17 Babyboks 19 end of first half. Kramer is a ****ing beast, nice prospect for the future Pumas.

- - - Updated - - -

Arg try!! 24 -19

49-19?
Wow
Congratulations Argentina; and well deserved on performance, even without having seen this match.

Could world rugby not spring for an anthem singer for the final?
This CD sounds like some guy singing along to a keyboard demo in the 80s.
Considering its armed forces day, and they've got a load of military there, couldn't they have borrowed a band?

AJ Bell doesn't have artificial turf,
There's a 4G pitch next to it that hosts coaching sessions and stuff, but that's only 5 a side sized.

That and the fact that I don't think he's a very good footballer (definitely not a FH).

There's something about Mallinder that I don't like.

He's been an absolute dick head at times this season.
Very good player (though not really at 10) but a real petulant streak.

This generations lineout has been awful. Are we harsh on blaming the hookers seeing as they've all been terrible - lifting and/or calling problem?

I know I say this every time I watch a game that he's commentating, but Dewi Morris' mouth is basically a torrent of bull****... not just rugby related either - he can barely put a sentence together at times.

- - - Updated - - -

This generations lineout has been awful. Are we harsh on blaming the hookers seeing as they've all been terrible - lifting and/or calling problem?

Don't recall Walker having issues before TBH.

Chesting the ball like we are here is such a Connacht thing. I hate watching it when it's against my side but it's a bloody effective way to cheat!

Chesting the ball like we are here is such a Connacht thing. I hate watching it when it's against my side but it's a bloody effective way to cheat!
What's chesting the ball?

Don't recall Walker having issues before TBH.

He was useless the game that he went off at halftime - Australia, was it?

I didn't watch it that closely, but I'll take your word for it. That's what I meant by "before", though, because I know you said he was **** in that game.

What's chesting the ball?

After being tackled our guys always trap the ball between their chest and the ground and place it with a second movement to win half a second, most players do it occasionally but Connacht and this 20's side do it everytime. I only know the tactic because we were taught it by some of the Connacht guys playing uni rugby this year!

England are better here, could be a long day.

Latest posts