• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] Ireland vs New Zealand (17/11/18)

Best rugby spectacle since the Lions tour 2017.

Is KeiRON Reid past it?

You have to remember, NZ is happy to throw matches before the RWC. All that happened today is Ireland gave NZ the keys to beating them.

You have to remember, NZ is happy to throw matches before the RWC. All that happened today is Ireland gave NZ the keys to beating them.
Yes, New Zealand blew that on purpose, did they? Here is my other leg.

I am not even Irish, and have a difficult time recalling when New Zealand were so out manned in so many phases of a rugby match. It was still tight, but Ireland thoroughly deserved winners.

Bugger, felt we were the better team, I'd back us to win in Japan vs them though.

Thought the booing crowd was classless as well as the Irish commentary.

But, the players on the field performed well, credit to their efforts.
I was impressed by their flankers, Stander had a good game.
Their defence was great, expected since they're at home and never beaten the All Blacks there before and this is their best team ever and likely one of our worst in over a decade.

Blindside is hurting us and handling errors. Also I think the leadership isn't there. Read is a great 2nd Lt, but an awful Capt.
Wounds will be licked, players will be wrapt in cotton wool, as they will have to be before the netx RWC and I expect us to win the next meeting, whenever that shall be.

Can't wait to thrash you green pricks next time.

You thought you were the better team? Are you actually having a laugh?

No chip. We haven't seen Joubert for a very good reason and he made a significantly less serious error that Barnes.
It makes me love Wayne Barnes just a little bit that he can still illicit these sort of responses 11 years later, I have no doubt that NZers who aren't even born yet and their future offspring will still be deriding him for many many years to come. It will make me smile the same way I smile when an Aussie refers to Bodyline. And they have the nerve to call us whingers...******* laughable coming from the saltiest of all salties.

It makes me love Wayne Barnes just a little bit that he can still illicit these sort of responses 11 years later, I have no doubt that NZers who aren't even born yet and their future offspring will still be deriding him for many many years to come. It will make me smile the same way I smile when an Aussie refers to Bodyline. And they have the nerve to call us whingers...******* laughable coming from the saltiest of all salties.

Are you alright mate?

The thought of Barnes costing NZ the game today is laughable. I feel for the proper NZ rugby fan!

I'm sure steeler is actually a reincarnation of valley.

The thought of Barnes costing NZ the game today is laughable. I feel for the proper NZ rugby fan!

I'm sure steeler is actually a reincarnation of valley.

not once did I bring up Barnes, so I have no idea where u are going with that one mate...

Yes, New Zealand blew that on purpose, did they? Here is my other leg.

I am not even Irish, and have a difficult time recalling when New Zealand were so out manned in so many phases of a rugby match. It was still tight, but Ireland thoroughly deserved winners.

No way. They wouldn't have expected to lose. But, they didn't bring all their cards to the table.

not once did I bring up Barnes, so I have no idea where u are going with that one mate...

My response was in line with Pom, regarding Bean's comment...

I just added the part relating to you, as valley liked to dislike any comment regarding wales, and you're doing the same now.

It seems as though you are whinging in this post...

Latest posts