• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] Scotland vs South Africa (17/11/18)

As far as I'm aware he isn't*

*They mentioned in commentary for the Sale game earlier that he will be with Sale, but if South Africa call him up we can't(/wouldn't) stop them

Sounds like a gentleman's agreement then, hmmm will be interesting to see whether Rassie feels he needs him against Wales or not.

Agree, although it's only two personnel changes Ivan van Zyl doesn't strike me as a running 9 whereas (frankly from the little I've seen, probably about 200 minutes total) from what I've seen of Papier he definitely does have that element to him.

RG is a ball carrying lock and what I do like about him is that he is in the new class of young SA forwards (along with guys like Kitsoff and JLDP) who as well as being big guys, also have a bit of subtlety and ability to pass and offload in their game. Exciting talent, one of the bright spots in an average Bulls pack this last year.

Rassie also implied in interviews we were kicking too much, so more of a running game from us is looking pretty likely. Hopefully it doesn't play into their hands, as I said early I don't watch much 6 nations so I have no idea what to expect.

Although I did watch this video:

So I guess you could say I'm an expert.

Big fan of Squidge... the WRU should sign him up!

Scotland doing a bit better than I thought. Defence holding stronger than I was expecting. They are keeping it close enough for the bench to have a sniff of a chance.

Apparently Scotland have 11 foreigners in their 23,
Should think about adding some black hoops to those white away shirts

Poite endearing himself to Boks fans the world over. Yet again!!!!

card is perhaps harsh, but if he never played it, Scotland arguably go in for their own try. Not like we haven't seen harsh decisions lately.

I know Poite is highly rated but I'm really sick of him.

Very harsh yellow, but you see them given all the time for similar.
Feel for WLR, the ball goes an inch or two forward rather than sideways and he regathers and scores himself

card is perhaps harsh, but if he never played it, Scotland arguably go in for their own try. Not like we haven't seen harsh decisions lately.

Apart from when tackles are made high ironically... (& no England I am not talking about you ie 1/2p last week, Wainwright this).

Deliberate?

In the immortal words of John McEnroe

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

Scotland could have been penalized 3 times for not rolling, then he goes and gives what looks a soft one. No consistency.

Latest posts