• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Scotland vs Ireland (09/02/2019)

How bad does Murray have to be before he gets taken off?

In fairness you probably need O'Mahony there for the captaincy with Sexton already off.

Why do I think you'd be seeing things slightly differently if he was a Leinster lad?

Maitland clearly had a foot in touch there. The touch judge on that side has been awful.

Why do I think you'd be seeing things slightly differently if he was a Leinster lad?
Maybe, maybe not but even most Munster fans have said that Murray has been way off the pace since his injury.

Man oh man. This was absolutely Scotland's game. Too many handling errors, and that ******* French piece of **** ref can die in a fire. DAMN.

Scotland's handling errors have largely been avoidable, often not under pressure. It's stopped them from being competitive this half, despite having a platform. Bit of a tournament moment here with the possible BP.

Kilcoyne, Porter and Cronin aren't good enough scrummagers to come off the bench together.

Is it just me, or is POM intensely dislikeable? Can't be on screen for more than five seconds without whingeing at the ref.

How the f*** did O'Mahony get man of the match. Should have been Farrell, Kearney or Conan.

Latest posts