• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Italy vs Scotland (22/02/20)

Literally just proved my point only plays well against Italy

Definitely an argument to be made that it's playing well against the top teams and under pressure that matters more. Easy to look good against weaker opposition.

Should have been an Italian lineout Kinghorn caught that on the line.

Definitely an argument to be made that it's playing well against the top teams and under pressure that matters more. Easy to look good against weaker opposition.

Exactly had a good game against NZ a couple of years ago apart from that he's only ever showed up against Italy, was nowhere to be seen during the World Cup

For a horrifying second I thought it had been missed.

Reffing been excellent so far IMO. Hopefully I won't jinx it.

Didn't want to mention it but I thought Ritchie's pass that was dropped and kicked that then led to Hogg's try was forward too. Certainly flat.

Didn't want to mention it but I thought Ritchie's pass that was dropped and kicked that then led to Hogg's try was forward too. Certainly flat.
Called it in real time but don't think it was what I call a game changer; ie forward around a defender. There were a few "flat" passes in the 5 minutes before for both sides so happy to let those go.

Consistency is key for me.

Called it in real time but don't think it was what I call a game changer; ie forward around a defender. There were a few "flat" passes in the 5 minutes before for both sides so happy to let those go.

Consistency is key for me.
True, though if we go on consistency the Italy should be able to throw one lineout crooked because Scotland had a terrible one missed.

Though lineouts not being straight is an annoyance of mine as some refs ignore them and others call them. It's an incredibly inconsistent area.

Nobody seems to be able to kick a ball today!!

Scotland look comfortable. I hope italy at least do not get nilled again.

Italy could make a game of this if they stopped knocking it on every time they got into the 22.

Not the Scotland can talk.