• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] England vs Ireland (12/03/22)

And we're probably a decent bit bigger in the backs.
Aye, but not where it counts

fox news GIF

Weird conclusion to come to, everyone knows that to play for Exeter you've got to be a massive prick
It's actually surprising, because considering their story Exeter should be the darlings of England. Fighting their way up from the championship to win the premiership and europe. Yet they keep making themselves look like utter *****, especially with the native american mascot issue.

It's actually surprising, because considering their story Exeter should be the darlings of England. Fighting their way up from the championship to win the premiership and europe. Yet they keep making themselves look like utter *****, especially with the native american mascot issue.
renews cbs GIF

Exeter seem oddly scared of little pricks as well.
Some weird anti vax sentiment coming from them the past few years.

Eddie reaching in to the land of make believe for his mind games this year I see! And people say he's an uncreative coach. I've come full circle to finding this stuff really endearing now for some reason. It's all part of the fixture.
I'm happy that Jones asked for his coffee with "please".

Beyond that I don't pay a blind bit of notice to a word he says.

(But obvs a lower ranked team being red hot favourites against us at HQ 18 months from a RWC was a key deliverable in the project plan of becoming the greatest team in the history of rugby, ever).

It's also just… not true, I think? If club stats are to be believed then Healy > Genge, Sheehan > George, Furlong > Sinckler, Ryan > Ewels and Doris > Simmonds. Only 1v1s where England are heavier are at 4, 6 and 7.
Fair! My impression was both Genge and George were heavier, and Ewels seems to be down as very very light on his stats.

That is a strong Irish side who must be slight favourites despite it being at Twickenham.
It's going to take a big performance from England to get anything from this.

Latest posts