• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A great big Munster thread

Munster seem to be linked to
Milne
Grobelaar
Dillane
Deegan and/or sokora
Frawley

Would be a rather impressive contract season if we got those over the line.

Muff if you wouldn't mind could you blink once for yes blink twice for no.

Had heard a wing or full back earlier but haven't heard any whispers since.

Milne
Grobelaar
Dillane
Deegan and/or sokora
Frawley

1 already 99% done and rest are possible. As I said few weeks ago 5 were in talks with 1 being an international at least.
There is a back 3 also but that is dependent on another move.

Milne
Grobelaar
Dillane
Deegan and/or sokora
Frawley

Thanks for this, really interesting. Would be happy to have pretty much everyone here to varying extents although im certain we wont sign them all. Milne is one I hadn't heard at all, but would be very welcome. Grobelaar (who is already done it seems) aside I could see them all being depth signings, but that is ultimately our weakness as a squad this season.

Will be interesting to see what kind of lineup Munster produces against the babysaders. I feel sorry for the sold out crowd, but At least their team will win.
Crusaders first game (as in first preseason game) with a new coach and without the following 17 first choice players from their last years team (off the top of my head)

Williams. Moody
Taylor
Newell. Jager
Whitelock. Gallagher
Barrett
Blackadder

Mounga. Burke
Faigaanuku
Havili
Ennor. Goodhue
Reece
Jordan

Coaches: robertson, Hanson

Will be interesting to see what kind of lineup Munster produces against the babysaders. I feel sorry for the sold out crowd, but At least their team will win.
Crusaders first game (as in first preseason game) with a new coach and without the following 17 first choice players from their last years team (off the top of my head)

Williams. Moody
Taylor
Newell. Jager
Whitelock. Gallagher
Barrett
Blackadder

Mounga. Burke
Faigaanuku
Havili
Ennor. Goodhue
Reece
Jordan

Coaches: robertson, Hanson
Munster down loads more.

Zebo is likely finished with us now for good.
Paddy Patterson injured for season.

Will be a very young/trial Munster squad

Munster down loads more.

Zebo is likely finished with us now for good.
Paddy Patterson injured for season.

Will be a very young/trial Munster squad
Jeebus, since the first years of pro rugby, I imagine this will be by far the highest attendance per number of caps (at this level) on the field. What a ducking waste of time. i feel sorry for the [edit: people] who bought tickets for this.

But it also goes to show people want a bit of novelty in their rugby viewing. Hopefully some such real game between first string sides from super rugby and European rugby can happen in the future

Jeebus, since the first years of pro rugby, I imagine this will be by far the highest attendance per number of caps (at this level) on the field. What a ducking waste of time. i feel sorry for the [edit: people] who bought tickets for this.

But it also goes to show people want a bit of novelty in their rugby viewing. Hopefully some such real game between first string sides from super rugby and European rugby can happen in the future
It just bad luck on our side regards injury.
We aren't resting anyone

Ah I'm going to it and while it's disappointing it will be a glorified pre season friendly I'm still looking forward to it. Will be a good day out and they'll make a big occasion of it. Munster and touring sides is always a big deal even if it's the baby Saders and their weird uncle Leigh Halfpenny

Ah I'm going to it and while it's disappointing it will be a glorified pre season friendly I'm still looking forward to it. Will be a good day out and they'll make a big occasion of it. Munster and touring sides is always a big deal even if it's the baby Saders and their weird uncle Leigh Halfpenny
Also no matter what type of team Munster will always make a game of it.

Ryan Crotty - I have not forgotten and I have certainly not forgiven. Meet me outside Hillbilly's on Grand Parade after the match so we can settle this once and for all.

When we've had it out we can share a garlic cheese chips like men and part as friends.

Latest posts