• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

After just over a week, has your mind changed on who you think will win the Worl

Who said I'm speaking about him? Could be speaking about that favourite NZ born Aussie?????

B4 it started I thought it was going to be a South Africa v France final ( just a gut feeling ) , Wallabies have put doubt in my mind now though

B4 it started I thought it was going to be a South Africa v France final ( just a gut feeling ) , Wallabies have put doubt in my mind now though

THAT will not be good for my "quit smoking" attempt. Apparently the French aren't happy about some or other world cup game LONG ago that NOBODY remembers....

THAT will not be good for my "quit smoking" attempt. Apparently the French aren't happy about some or other world cup game LONG ago that NOBODY remembers....

TBH they have two RWCs to be carrying grudges around where SA is concerned. I wonder if it is possible for us to exile Joubert and get his citizenship revoked.

Don't agree, French refs made up for the other game, I'm just speaking of the 1995 Durbs rain game........

Although Ireland have a strong team and coach this year I still don't see the claims of them to win the whole thing coming true. The French pack is extremely strong at the moment and Ireland have looked 7/10 in recent outings (warm-up/pool games). France for me are the only genuine NH contender. I would like to see Argentina go far I think they have real potential to get to the final, you would have to say though that Aus/New Zealand look like the outright favourites, SA have a real chance and the slip up is starting to look insignificant. The 6 nations lately hasn't been decided by one dominant team, even when Wales thrashed us in 2013 they lost their first game so this has me doubting that any NH team can go 7 games unbeaten, especially with SH teams in the mix as well. If I had to pick now I would say Australia, would love it to be Argentina.

Latest posts