• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia 27 vs England 17 FT

NOOOOOOO
Damn, thought there was a try there,
Good to see Youngs getting them hitting the ball at pace now, instead of just pick and drive

OMG, so close for Ashton!
Argh, so tense

Scrum now, England put in
Haskell on for Moody

Controversial that Nige ...

Another Penalty Try for England.

Wow, another penalty try from the scrum, England can't simply win by the scrum, they need to pick their ****** balls up an pass the ball.

England should win this, play simple rugby and they should.

Then again their defence has been **** so i can see Oz scoring

England should just throw the ball forwards, and scrum they're way down the pitch :p

If O'Connor gets this then a draw is all we can really hope for =/

Wilkinson and Tait warming up to come on

The contrast of styles in this game is fascinating. Pure power against speed and agility.

Wow, another penalty try from the scrum, England can't simply win by the scrum, they need to pick their ****** balls up an pass the ball.

Why not? It's got them right back into the game, it could easily go on and win it for them.

Wilkinson on for Tindall?

Odd move, where's he going to play?
I'd have him 10, Flood 12, Hape 13

England scrum in the aussie half

If this goes to 24 - 24, then either side wins with a DG the papers are going to go mad

Only England could score two tries without ever crossing the try line. Apart from the obvious scrum dominance I think the Poms have been very ordinary. It's not often you would expect a side to get a win with absolutely no scrum but that is the difference in the quality of the backs and go forward ball.

England have been very uncreative in Oz's 22, probably don't deserve to win. Aside from exploiting an inexperianced Aussie front five, they were very ordinary.

That's it, Australia win :(
27 - 17

England are very lucky that the scores were that, our defence was shocking, and if Australia hadn't knocked on so much in the first half they could've had an extra 2 tries, or more

Last edited:
Why did the Australian commentator randomly say "there's a try on here" when there was nothing of the sort on?

Latest posts