• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia 27 vs England 17 FT

Urm only if Wilkinson comes off the bench.

Of course he will. He's the Messiah!

Where's the conversation here? Umm that's right Australias almost dead on the forum as far as membership goes.

I hope Australia get a damn good softening up from England although it's really hard to gauge where England are at right now. 14-0 at half-tome suggests that England are a fairly average team at the mo.

Was going to edit and correct "half-tome", but let's face it, I should have put half-tomb. They're done.

That's the kindest assessment I've seen of us for some time.

England are ******* awful at rugby. They really don't get it, they're spewing the same old **** that they have been for the last 7 years.

Extreme exaggeration. That kind of ego is what puts SH teams under REAL pressure in quarter's and semi's of World Cups.

England have no rudder at the moment. They'll progress, it's just predictable right now. These are the kind of games where they learn for next year. Mind you they need a real revelation of a player or two for our end of year tours.

Arghh England actually have a good attack, os my stream goes jumpy as soon as they go to ground...
EDIT: Penalty try, possibly a yellow too coming...

What the **** England, every player trying to be a hero an score the try, pass the ****** ball.

Nice!!! 4 points in it. It's England's for the taking...

I think Ireland's scrum could actually be better than Australia's

And there it is - Penalty try
Interesting game now. Great counter attack from Foden and Ashton to set up the field position though

Huge scum from England there, great score psycholgicaly. That's with Tim Payne in the team mind. 14-10

Don't think "Penalty try" and "Tim Payne" normally link up for this result! :p
I take back what i said about Payne, he's done well in the scrum today (still anonymous elsewhere though)

14 - 10
:D

Nah most of the work came from Dan Coles then. This lad looks very impressive.

Tim Payne was still in the scrum though :p

Digby Ioane with a massive run there

Australia try =(
Poor tackle by Care on Ioane

Lawes and Youngs on now

Think Shaw hasn't had a good game, looked tired and went backwards most times he touched the ball, hopefully Lawes can get a bit of pace into the position

Latest posts