• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia 27 vs England 17 FT

Hape ****, Payne ****, England pack ****, Flood bottling it.

Australia **** for not being 40 points up already.

Nick Easter is showing to me why he is so crap.

The scrum is the only positive so far

Hopefully a try is coming...

argh, infuriating. Why didn't they sling it right? They had a massive overlap

jaysus these Aussie commentators are biased, his justification of an Aussie player not rolling away was ''but england don't care about quick ball'' :L
England aren't doing anythign flashy, not brilliant to watch - kinda annoying since they doi have some class backs in Foden and Ashton.

EDIT: Have to hand it to the Aussie's though - their defence is superb!

Last edited:
Simon Shaw is getting knocked back in the tackle because he run's to upright.

Easter is really terrible he goes back even further than Shaw does.

Shaw looked to be in pain walking off, could see Lawes coming on after halftime,
I'd like to see Haskell on for Easter as well

The poms have no confidence in their back line, crazy how many chances they had to score in that 30 -35minute mark.

And to add, gotta love the bias aussie commentators, giving the lulz

English scrum, i predict a lot of points coming off Wilkinsons boot in the second.

Typical. Roll on the World Cup so we can get rid of Johnson and his merry band of muppets.

Still, good job we've got Shontayne Hape the defensive bulwak there... erm...

Ode for Golding, Attwood, Lawes, Rees, Dowson, Youngs, Allen and any 13. And for Flood to stopp bottling it.

*sigh*

Note: Hape and Payne are solely to blame for both the soft tries, leaving massive holes to either side of ruch which gave the Oussie scrum half 28 written notice to meander through the English line at his own pace.

The poms have no confidence in their back line, crazy how many chances they had to score in that 30 -35minute mark.

And to add, gotta love the bias aussie commentators, giving the lulz

English scrum, i predict a lot of points coming off Wilkinsons boot in the second.

Urm only if Wilkinson comes off the bench.

True, but anyone can defend well if the opposition are standing still.

True, Englands forwards are pretty static everytime they go into contact - no suprise why they're getting driven back!

Where's the conversation here? Umm that's right Australias almost dead on the forum as far as membership goes.

I hope Australia get a damn good softening up from England although it's really hard to gauge where England are at right now. 14-0 at half-tome suggests that England are a fairly average team at the mo.

Was going to edit and correct "half-tome", but let's face it, I should have put half-tomb. They're done.

England are ******* awful at rugby. They really don't get it, they're spewing the same old **** that they have been for the last 7 years.

Moody injured 12 seconds in...hopefully he doesn't go off, as it means Easter won't be replaced later on

The aussie commentators are funny
"While the forwards have been training on the scrum machine, the backs have been sitting in a circle talking about their feelings"

Last edited:

Latest posts