• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia V Ireland, Saturday June 14

f***...big night. slightly hung over

didn't see the breakdown because of the back of the stupid electronic signs, but watched the replay this morning. can't say much about the game, it was alright. i'm a bit horse from yelling "c'mon peter" every time peter hynes got the ball. i figured he needed a bit of moral support. i had front row seats and i stuck around after the game and hounded adam freier until he gave me a qantas wallabies stress ball, and then out of the blue george smith approached me! i couldn't believe it! had a quick chat and got a few photos.

i've never been this close to the players before so i was pretty excited to say the least. definetly got my money's worth.

and the crowd ended up being 41,000 which is pretty awesome for rugby in melbourne. good to see heaps or irish fans out too.. lots on munster shirts in the crowd.

p6140008lf5.jpg

p6140024wv5.jpg

You should have got elevation Insane, even if you were on an angle, although, as I know well, ovals are *****es to watch the game at.....glad you had fun and managed to get into some pubs, of which was almost impossible last year. :p

i thought this was a good game to watch ... as im not much of a union fan i though it was good ... good win by the aussies though

Interesting game in the begining I could see the Crusaders when the aussies had the ball in hand. However they didnt defend like the crusaders but Robbie has 4 years to fix this and Australia could be a International version of the crusaders. Now it's time to bash the aussie props Robinson was god awful and was worse than Dunning in the scrums. I could count with two hands how many times he collapsed the scrum. I dont know if Dunning has improved or whether Robinson collapsed the scrum before Dunning had a chance to. Baxter was bad in the scrums and in general play. Robbie needs to sort out that scrum fast. Oh yeah good game.

<div class='quotemain'> Save the arrogant faggotry for when you're winning. [/b]
Who was the dick-head gay patting Burgess on the head? [/b]
Got-Homophobia-Got-Milk-parody.gif

homophobia.jpg
[/b][/quote]
Seriously, that erase the hate slogan is just creepy indoctrination.

It presents itself as something that should be taught to kids - ugggh! - plus it pretends dictionary authority for what is a vague term invented to deride people who have a distaste for homosexual practices.

Yes, it's all a bit "gay" - whatever that means.

Bowe was ok and Kearney got run over for a try and just patted Horwill on the back for the second, but of course because he's a leinster muppet he'll get an 8 or 9 in the paper tomorrow.
[/b]

Bit hard on Kearney I say. He tackled excellently, Countered well. Catching perfectly....kicked nicely. Did everything really cept being...run over. Gotta improve is not getting run over skills

Can run like Murphy, catch like Dempsy and kicks bigger than Hickie did. He'll be there for a while.

ye i agree. kearney was great. and to the guy who thinks the incident where burgess was gettin pat on the head was gay. it was simply tactics to get into the oppositions psyche. rugby isnt ALL about brutal confrontation.