London%20Irish.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Harlequins.png

Live on ESPN
London%20Wasps.png
Versus%20Prem.png
London%20Welsh.png

Finally, was getting bored of Europe. :p

Hope Burns puts in a good performance against the Tigers. Someone said that Lancaster will be at the match...

Exeter have bound to fancy their chances at the Rec.
Bath can't seem to string two decent performances together, while the Chiefs were in it all the way against Leinster (could [should?] have won) and put on a very good half against Clermont.
I can see them targetting a win at PyS.

last wo results we one 87-5 and 90-3 so im predicting worcester to win by 100 points this time round

Just seen the lineups for Saints v Sarries. Make that an away win - Myler at fullback makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Yea agree with you there Teh Mite. Saracens are on fire at the moment as well, they're finally starting to play watchable rugby.

On my Superbru i've gone for

Worcester - Could be by quite a lot as well
Bath - Tight one
Sarries - They could pull away
Gloucester - Just have a feeling
Irish - They seem to pull out amazing games from time to time
Wasps - They're due a good win

Driving me demented at the moment are:

Tiny - desperately needs a week off. He's utterly bolloxed and it shows every time he plays
Lawes OR Manoa - Play both of them in the 2nd row and there is no general in the boiler room. Day or Sorenson have to play.
Dowson - Playing like a donkey all season so far. Drop him, stick one of the lunatics at 6 then create the space for Sorrinson.
Van Velze - Supposedly a poached superstar of South African rugby. Been banned for a clumsey tip tackle and thats it so far.
Myler - a player you want kicking around the squad, happy for life as 3rd choice as good backup. Not your first choice director if you have ***le asperstions.
Artimiev - lost his bottle and refuses to back himself hunting the try line.

I suspect its going to be frustrating to be a Northamptoner supporting rugby up until 2013.

London Welsh: 15. Tom Voyce*, 14. Phil MacKenzie*, 13. Sonny Parker*, 12. Seb Jewell, 11. Nick Scott, 10. Gavin Henson*, 9. Tyson Keats, 1. Franck Montanella*, 2. Neil Briggs, 3. Paulica Ion*, 4. Martin Purdy , 5. Matt Corker, 6. Jonathan Mills ©, 7. Michael Hills, 8. Ed Jackson.

Replacements: 16. Dan George, 17. Tom Bristow, 18. Arthur Joly, 19. Kirill Kulemin*, Alfie To’oala*, 21. Nick Runciman, 22. James Lewis, 23. Joe Ajuwa.
* Denotes full international

Be a good game. Good to see Voyce has picked up a club. Think he will be a tidy pickup for London Welsh.

Driving me demented at the moment are:

Tiny - desperately needs a week off. He's utterly bolloxed and it shows every time he plays
Lawes OR Manoa - Play both of them in the 2nd row and there is no general in the boiler room. Day or Sorenson have to play.
Dowson - Playing like a donkey all season so far. Drop him, stick one of the lunatics at 6 then create the space for Sorrinson.
Van Velze - Supposedly a poached superstar of South African rugby. Been banned for a clumsey tip tackle and thats it so far.
Myler - a player you want kicking around the squad, happy for life as 3rd choice as good backup. Not your first choice director if you have ***le asperstions.
Artimiev - lost his bottle and refuses to back himself hunting the try line.

I suspect its going to be frustrating to be a Northamptoner supporting rugby up until 2013.

Every Saints fan i talk to thinks exactly the same things and yet Jim does nothing about them? Our players need rotating and resting, the backrow needs a huge shake up and why not play Ken or Cato at FB (both played there before)!

And we need a new 10, infact i think we need to really shake things up and get 2 x new 10s! I thought that last season that was the first thing we were going to sign but no!!!!

So frustrating!

Didn't get to the game/hear the commentary (bloody work) but sounds like we had grounds for a penalty try (on two occasions) right at the death - repeated scrum infringements (4 penalties in a row, yet not a sniff of a card or PT) and then Paul Hodgson with an illegal tackle on Will Addison to knock him into touch preventing a try (injuring himself/Addison in the process).

Normally you'd think a losing BP away from home is an average result, but not good enough today -especially as (again, going off reports) we were on top of Worcester for the majority of the game (including the scrum - Tony Buckley marmalising Matt "Englands Saviour (if you listen to Warriors fans)" Mullan).

Will wait to watch the game when it goes on the premiership site to see how much of this is silver-lining-searching though!

Very tough loss for Sale, especially since Worcester is one of the sides they need to beat. 0-7 is a rough way to start the season. Huge game for them next friday against the Not-Nots at home. Cliche to say must win but I really think they need this one or relegation is very much lurking.

Edit: As well Andy Goode was great today....and is one of my candidates for the Ed and Friends XV.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Sale fans, who shouldn't have to put up with this. As far as Diamond and Redpath go though, reap sow comes to mind...

It's even more worrying for them since Bristol and Newcastle would come up no questions asked and after Welsh got succesfully promoted, it will be much harder to keep another side ala Bedford or Cornish from coming up should they win the Championship.

Very tough loss for Sale, especially since Worcester is one of the sides they need to beat. 0-7 is a rough way to start the season. Huge game for them next friday against the Not-Nots at home. Cliche to say must win but I really think they need this one or relegation is very much lurking.

Edit: As well Andy Goode was great today....and is one of my candidates for the Ed and Friends XV.

Nononononono...

Maybe.

Latest posts