• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BLIC - Full version.....

we need a delete button
<
i stuffed up o_O

i couldnt be bothered looking for cricket 2005 thread

i played the game and i liked it...it was very addicting.

though i havent played BLIC but ppl say its better than EA's cricket 2005...crickets gaming is going good

Originally posted by kinkon89@Sep 28 2005, 10:20 PM

though i havent played BLIC but ppl say its better than EA's cricket 2005...crickets gaming is going good
god i hate u

Originally posted by neh+Sep 28 2005, 11:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neh @ Sep 28 2005, 11:13 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Sep 28 2005, 10:20 PM

god i hate u [/b]
AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

cant handle the jandle aye
<
<

Yes, I hated it. I only had the demo of BLIC, and still found that far more enoyable than EA Cricket.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Sep 29 2005, 01:54 AM
yea true...

Cricket 2005 looked and played very good for me

anyone else played it?
its unplayable

wait till u play RPIC..............or BLIC..........

Cirkcet 2005 is borderlining on illegalities.............its should not be for sale

i have played both, cricket 2005 was very challenging, but once you got used to it, it was ok. blc was great and i say was because it just got to predictable. the ai sux, but i still would play blc over cricket 2005. that is until i can pick up a copy of the pc version for like 20 bucks or something then mod the puss out of it
<
like i did with 2004
<

I have been playin Cricket Captain 2005 lately, that has been enjoyable for me even though i hate the collapses that happen regularly.
<

i love smacking the f*** out of the ball for a second row six!

...in cricket 2005

if you guys say BLIC's better, then i might go "buy" it.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Sep 29 2005, 01:45 PM
i love smacking the f*** out of the ball for a second row six!

...in cricket 2005

if you guys say BLIC's better, then i might go "buy" it.
If you read through the thread that's the general view...

yeah i think blc is better, i might buy 2005 once it gets to at least 1/2 price on pc then mod the hell out of it to make it playable
<

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 29 2005, 10:40 PM
yeah i think blc is better, i might buy 2005 once it gets to at least 1/2 price on pc then mod the hell out of it to make it playable
<
I've got it. I might start playing it again once we've cracked lineups and someone has produced a really good AI patch.

Finally got BLIC, as it finally released as RPIC here.

I've played one double wicket game and smashed it everywhere and won.

And I am currently playing a test match NZ v Aus. 2nd session of the 2nd day Aus chose to bat and are 420-5. Thing is, I'm actually enjoying all this bowling (something like 130 overs so far...), which is weird. In Cricket 2004 I'd always just skip the bowling part. I think it helps that in RPIC you can just rip through the overs quite quickly. And it feels soooo good when I finally get that wicket.

ai patches are hard don't think anyone has cracked that yet. i made my own lineup editor will end up posting that on planetcricket in the next few days, there is a player editor there that you can use to change the players stats, like up all the other batsmen and drop down your bowlers.

after i have done the player lineup i am looking to do the career player to see if i can do anything to that.

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 30 2005, 11:45 PM
after i have done the player lineup i am looking to do the career player to see if i can do anything to that.
There seems to be a checksum involved when you edit the game profile. Pretty much anything I've done to the game profile or the save game files has corrupted them.

I have had RPIC for about five days now and have played it as much as possible. If it was a bad game I would have been bored of it by now - it is amazing. It is so simple to control and is fast. I think this is why I like it. It needs autoplay in test matches, but in ODI it is just really hard to get bored with bowling. Double Wicket is a great inclusion and I have the trophy for that tournament.

Great!

Did anyone else get a towel with their order? It's crazy. It was compressed and went from being the size of a stubby to a normal beach towel in less than half a minute with water.

Originally posted by JJ-@Oct 4 2005, 02:45 PM
Did anyone else get a towel with their order? It's crazy. It was compressed and went from being the size of a stubby to a normal beach towel in less than half a minute with water.
I love those things.