• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Braith Anasta = Overrated

I think he is overrated, but he has been playing the best footy of his carrer now that Fittler is the coach. Still there are not many better 5/8ths going around at the moment.

look.... ANASTA = OVERATED i mean occasionnly he will do somthing good but doesnt every player, if they didnt they wouldnt be in first grade...

Anasta is definently a great player im not saying he isnt, he is pretty good, but not as good as he is made out to be.

Prob. one of the better 5/8ths in the comp. this year, that's not saying too much tho.

Anasta is crap. When I saw him in the State of Origin team for NSW I was overjoyed. He is useless and the Roosters or NSW won't win until they realise this and relegate him to the status of orange boy. He help NSW lose the 3rd state of origin match.

I'm glad when he's picked for NSW
then you know he's gonna f*** up
he makes every halfback look bad

He plays well at club, but hes shocking at rep level. Sometimes club form means nothing in origin.
NSW selectors are idiots - how Orford hasnt even played one game for NSW is a joke, yet they played a 19yo in Pearce, who did nothing this year. Orfords 30 and still hasnt been given a go - proof NSW selectors dont pick certain players

if campese is not NSW 5/8th next year, i am converting to QLD'er
i will not cop another year of inept selections based on incumbancy!
pick it on form or fark orf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Dec 9 2008, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if campese is not NSW 5/8th next year, i am converting to QLD'er
i will not cop another year of inept selections based on incumbancy!
pick it on form or fark orf[/b]

Hey AK
I have always wondered about you, are you from Canberra/ACT and if so why NSW
three people from my school are from Canberra and they said they go for QLD in origin

I agree though, even NSW selectors frustrate me
because they dont give certain players a chance
wouldnt surprise me to see wolfman, campese or glen stewart in the team.

ps convert to QLD, half our team has