• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 5 Pool 2 (Clermont, Bordeaux, Exeter, Ospreys)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
zJUuXon.png

Ospreys.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Clermont.png

15/01/2016, 19:45
Live on beIN Sports & Sky Sports
Bordeaux.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Exeter.png

16/01/2016, 14:00
Live on Sky Sports & beIN Sports

Chiefs team v Bordeaux:
1. Moray Low 2. Elvis Taoine 3. Alex Brown 4. Ollie Atkins 5. Jonny Hill 6. Tom Johnson 7. Ben White 8. Kai Horstmann

9. Dave Lewis 10. Will Hooley 11. Matt Jess 12. Max Bodily 13. Michele Campagnaro 14. Olly Woodburn 15. Byron McGuigan

16. Shaun Malton 17. Alec Hepburn 18. Carl Rimmer19. Sam Skinner 20. Julian Salvi 21. Haydn Thomas 22. Gareth Steenson 23. Crysander Botha

Looks like we've given up on the Champions Cup...

Great comment from Barnes with Biggar on the ground receiving treatment....."better not play on without him as will not hear the end of it all evening"!!!!

Super try from Fofana made by Lopez break!

Last edited:
He was in his way......!!! Bloody stupid for as Barnes said "I will move if you ask"!!!

Well he has 10 to think about it!!

Last edited:
You're lucky not many NZers and Saints fans about.

I agree mind.

Ennit, he gets so much hate but he's a VERY good referee.
Always been a fan of Nige but he lets a lot of stuff slide, and is way too obsessed with trying to get another funny quip passed around social media than actually reffing the game.

Am I having a stroke or is there some weird childrens choir singing over this game?

Edit: Tony and Tigs hear it too! If I'm going mad at least I'm in good company :D

Ospreys blown the advantage of playing 14 men with mass errors....do not deserve to win this one.

#7 will get a red by the end of today,
Barnes tells him he's in at the side and he starts shouting at Barnes,

Barnes ain't afraid to card a guy for mouthing off, and he's already on thin ice/a yellow.

Latest posts