• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

E3 2006, What are you looking forward to?

G

gjohn85

Just over two weeks time, E3 2006 will open its doors to this years E3, which I always look forward to. E3 06 starts on my 21st birthday, 10th May 2006, so If you are gonna send me any birthdys cards or presents, send them soon, so I can get them on time! ;)

I can't wait to see what the next batch of games will be like. Here's a list of what I am looking forward to seeing this year;

* PS3 (well just curious)
* Alan Wake - Xbox 360
* Halo 3 - Well its a long shot
* Crysis - PC - From the makers of Far Cry
* DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES - PC - Says it all
* Nintendo Revolution - Again just curious
* Spore - PC - That evolution game
* Fifa 07 - If it is confirmed yet

That's all I can think of at the moment.

I can't believe they are banning Booth Babes this year......Well women who wear next to nothing will get a $5000 fine. Here is the link to the story.

Geez, slow down people, I can't keep up with all these replies?

No one is interested?

Sorry gjohn. I'm still in shock that all of my girlfriends will go unemployed this year.

Really interested to see if they show games in real time (or whatever you call it) for the PS3 and Revolution. I can't see either doing anything better than the Xbox 360 at this stage so I'm wondering how they are gonna woo customers. Also I want to see more of Final Fantasy 12 and hopefully they give an American release date for it.

By the way, its not the Nintendo Revolution anymore. Its the Nintendo Wii (as in Wee)

Get used to it.

I would have to say prey. that game looks really good from the trailers I have seen of it. hopefully it make an appearance at e3.

not sure if it will make an appearance but seeing where supreme commander is at would be cool.

the rest i don't know guess wait and see what e3 throws up for pc gaming

Madden/NCAA 07 and more stuff on the NFL Head Coach.

Hopefully some news from 2K Sports on NBA and NHL 2K7.

Hopefully we'll get a good look at just what the PS3 is going to be capable of...

damn just imagine after ps3's and xbox 360...

looks like ill be still be playing video games when im 99yrs old

Originally posted by kaftka@Apr 27 2006, 06:42 PM
Sorry gjohn. I'm still in shock that all of my girlfriends will go unemployed this year.
I reckon everyone who goes, should wear a bikini to **** off those ass bandits who imposed the ban.

Pro Evo 6 :D

FIFA 07 should be just as **** as the rest of the FIFA series since about the year 2000.

*Nintendo Wii
*All Nintendo Wii related products
*Zelda
*All Gamecube related products
*Medieval 2 Total War
*Spore

medieval total war 2

ps3

god of war 2

hmmm...propply an unveiling of the next gta

Originally posted by kinkon89@Apr 30 2006, 04:15 AM
fifa aint ****...

how is fifa ****?
Gameplay on FIFA is pants compared to Pro Evolution Soccer, mate. If you can't see that, then either you haven't played Pro Evo or you're just an EA fanb0i

Originally posted by kinkon89@Apr 30 2006, 04:15 AM
fifa aint ****...

how is fifa ****?
Because Pro Evo players laugh at the unfortunates still stuck with FIFA.

Latest posts