• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eddie Jones replaces Dave Rennie as Wallabies coach

TBH I think he'll do well back with them

Probably, but the whole Eng to Aus to Japan saga is a farce. I know his career is probably over already in terms of a country that could win the WC, but no Tier 1 team will ever go near him again after this.

Probably, but the whole Eng to Aus to Japan saga is a farce. I know his career is probably over already in terms of a country that could win the WC, but no Tier 1 team will ever go near him again after this.
Scotland will they've had more than their fair share of coaches who weren't up to the international job and provably so.

Didn't he just re-sign with Argentina? What's going on?

This the dumbest thing possible which means it's the only good thing happening in this timeline.

Didn't he just re-sign with Argentina? What's going on?

This the dumbest thing possible which means it's the only good thing happening in this timeline.
Felipe was announced as Pumas head coach yesterday. Half of 6n and RC teams would have former provincial coaches as head coaches and a further two have stepped down since the World Cup.

Could be more than a coincidence that with certain quirks that come with coaching a province.

November 27th there was conflicting reports about him either signing a new deal or about to sign a new deal. Ole reported had signed and Americas rugby news said they were talking and both sides wanted to continue.

If there is anyone who can 'make Australia great again' it's Schmidt.

His appointment might just save Australian rugby and the Lions tour in one fell swoop. Based on the RWC it was looking like the easiest Lions tour in history but Schmidt v Farrell again adds a fair bit of spice.

And there it is, my motivation to actively want the Lions to lose. Go on Joe!

Perfect appointment for Australia I think, a great man to bring about a lot of change in an understated manner.
I'm absolutely stoked. Couldn't think of anyone better :)

Latest posts