• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 2021/22

If Binny is back on form I wouldn't mind him getting 1-2 games just to see where he is on an international level. He's playing well at club, but we would always say that about Nathan Hughes as well

If Binny's back to his best then he's a great asset to the team, if he's not then it's worth knowing that going forwards
He'd still be a good impact sub, coming on at 55-60 minutes

Best scrum in the league is Tigers and they've two English props
No debate on Genge, but do you think we should recalling Cole?

FWIW, I'm not totally against it, but it's a good few years since Cole put in a good performance for England. I'm not sure Collier is better, but he's putting his hand up for a chance.

I haven't really watched much of Bath this year but how is Stuart doing at TH?

Having Marler and Sinckler start with Genge and Collier on the bench would be a good mix. But then Stuart may shine in camp and get that bench spot.

I am really interested as to how Jones will butcher our back line. It's almost like he deliberately messes with the pack or the back line.

I haven't really watched much of Bath this year but how is Stuart doing at TH?

Having Marler and Sinckler start with Genge and Collier on the bench would be a good mix. But then Stuart may shine in camp and get that bench spot.

I am really interested as to how Jones will butcher our back line. It's almost like he deliberately messes with the pack or the back line.
Poorly. He's had far too many completely braindead moments.

Cracking pass. Can we kidnap Farrell and get Kelly in prosthetics and a Wigan accent for the 6N please

Best scrum in the league is Tigers and they've two English props
They're good but Quin's have the best scrum, maybe Saracens when they have everyone fit.

Also I see the walrus has been on the spirits again when he proposed his England squad/team in the Sunday Times:

Stephen Jones's England Six Nations squad
Backs
F Steward, M Malins, E Daly, A Radwan, A Lozowski, J Nowell, J Bassett, O Farrell, M Atkinson, H Slade, J Marchant, G Ford, B Youngs, H Randall, D Care.

Forwards J Marler, E Genge, J George, L Cowan-Dickie, J Blamire, W Collier, K Sinckler, T Davison, M Itoje, J Hill, C Lawes, E Stooke, T Curry, S Underhill, A Barbeary, B Vunipola, S Simmonds.

Team to start against Scotland F Steward; A Radwan, O Farrell (if fit, or J Marchant), M Atkinson, Daly; G Ford, B Youngs; J Marler, J George, W Collier; M Itoje, J Hill; C Lawes, T Curry, B Vunipola.

They're good but Quin's have the best scrum, maybe Saracens when they have everyone fit.

Also I see the walrus has been on the spirits again when he proposed his England squad/team in the Sunday Times:

Backs
F Steward, M Malins, E Daly, A Radwan, A Lozowski, J Nowell, J Bassett, O Farrell, M Atkinson, H Slade, J Marchant, G Ford, B Youngs, H Randall, D Care.

Forwards J Marler, E Genge, J George, L Cowan-Dickie, J Blamire, W Collier, K Sinckler, T Davison, M Itoje, J Hill, C Lawes, E Stooke, T Curry, S Underhill, A Barbeary, B Vunipola, S Simmonds.

Team to start against Scotland F Steward; A Radwan, O Farrell (if fit, or J Marchant), M Atkinson, Daly; G Ford, B Youngs; J Marler, J George, W Collier; M Itoje, J Hill; C Lawes, T Curry, B Vunipola.
April Fools Day come early this year ?!

April Fools Day come early this year ?!
Its many a year since anyone paid any attention to Stephen Jones

A pathetic dinosaur writing click bait headlines to get people to subscribe to get behind a paywall

If you listen to the podcast its obvious that even his colleagues think he is a total tw*t

Backs

No Dombrandt or Smith, clearly mental.

And yet even that doesn't touch the sheer lunacy of his proposed midfield of Atkinson at 12 and Farrell at 13! o_O WTAF …

Its many a year since anyone paid any attention to Stephen Jones

A pathetic dinosaur writing click bait headlines to get people to subscribe to get behind a paywall

If you listen to the podcast its obvious that even his colleagues think he is a total tw*t
I was going to say I suggested that because he'd left out Furbank….:D

Latest posts