• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v France,23/02/13

I give up on the six nations. What's the point if a team can only win with the help of a ref? Complete sham. Yes, France have made mistakes but England haven't threatened at all, complete biased in the reffing by Joubert.

can't blame him he is not playing the position he plays normally and I think it would be fairer to say Saint-Andre is the worst coach, well cheers that kidney gone hopefully :D

I give up on the six nations. What's the point if a team can only win with the help of a ref? Complete sham. Yes, France have made mistakes but England haven't threatened at all, complete biased in the reffing by Joubert.

Final 20 or so all England. France have been poor for 3 games that is not bad reffing.

Robshaw notches up another MOTM. Well deserved.
On a separate note, does anyone have a clue as to why Goode was taking the kicks from hand from free-kicks and penalties as opposed to Farrell?

Picamoles is a man among alcoholic children on that team. England's discipline got them another win, lucky at times but they would have won anyway. Saint-Andre is a fool.

Can't see how PSA can continue as the French coach.

Robshaw notches up another MOTM. Well deserved.
On a separate note, does anyone have a clue as to why Goode was taking the kicks from hand from free-kicks and penalties as opposed to Farrell?

He's got more distance on punts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Woohoo!
Well, well the haters have suddenly stopped posting.
Don`t believe the Woodward ********(unless he was being deliberately mischievous!) about France inexplicably taking their best players off, Test rugby is about a strong bench as well a strong starting line up....France don`t have the players!

Woohoo!
Don`t believe the Woodward ********(unless he was being deliberately mischievous!) about France inexplicably taking their best players off, Test rugby is about a strong bench as well a strong starting line up....France don`t have the players!

Oh you're wonderful, a prophet if I've ever seen one.

Woohoo!

Oh my

Woohoo!

No, no, no. They have the players, mostly. What they lack is team cohesion and a competent coach. PSA makes Howley look like Bob Dwyer

Latest posts