• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v Wales

I don't think it is ungracefull to point out how someone is gloating over cheating.
I actually look like a Swan.

I actually look like a Swan. [/b]

Aye, a dead one. I've seen more grace from Sean Fitzpatrick trying to explain away an All Black defeat.

Rather than whining about illusions of injustice, why not look to the future and plan a grandslam or something.

i cant be f***ed sifting through all the bullshit that some wankers are writing on here

ok so heres my take on it

wales deserved to win it

wales were the better side

ok soo my anology is this

rumble in the jungle my freinds

for big old george foreman see england

and for ali see wales

now those of you familiar to that fight could probably see the similarities

rope a dope

wales absored everything england threw at them... not that it was alot mind you

and basically they burnt themselves out, england blew a gasket and the welsh players SUPERIOR fitness provided them with the tools, to move the ball quick and put enormous pressure on england which led to stupid mistakes which led to the 2 tries, which led to the victory

ok, so my point is, that ali for the best past of that fight was getting raped, big time, probably lost most rounds untill the ko, but no one can argue that he didnt deserve his victory

well done boys

we got to build on this, and weve got to f***ing be alot stronger in the contact area

I don't think Wales will fear Scotland next week after this match. It doesn't look good for our Grand Slam chances though, France are really playing well.

i cant be f***ed sifting through all the bullshit that some wankers are writing on here

wales deserved to win it

and for ali see wales

rope a dope

and basically they burnt themselves out, england blew a gasket and the welsh players SUPERIOR fitness provided them with the tools, to move the ball quick and put enormous pressure on england which led to stupid mistakes which led to the 2 tries, which led to the victory

ok, so my point is, that ali for the best past of that fight was getting raped, big time, probably lost most rounds untill the ko, but no one can argue that he didnt deserve his victory

well done boys

we got to build on this, and weve got to f***ing be alot stronger in the contact area [/b]

You're about 3/4 correct there. I'd blame a fair part of it on crap from Balshaw, Gommersall and Sackey to be key factors also.

Well done Wales! Always good to see a great rugby nation improve after a disappointing WC

wales deserved to win it

and for ali see wales

rope a dope

[/b]

I'm embaressed for you reading that...

Apologise when you've sobered up. Wales did nothing and you know it. Good luck to you, enjoy it...I know I would but please don't try to turn it into what it wasn't.

Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Weeeeeeeeeeeeeenston Churchill.....Lorrrrrdd Beaverbrook etc etc

It's just smalltime.

wales did well to come back but england should have finished the game before half time.......therefore the balshaw effect doesnt come into play

I've sobered up from drowning my sorrows in a big way last night and thought i could be more objective about the result today. Simple fact is, I can't.

Wales didn't play better than England, but at the same time England didn't play well at all. We had an ok first half but our finishing was so off it was unreal. I believed all along that picking Balls up, sorry Balshaw, at full back was a huge mistake, Gatland was stating the bleeding obvious earlier in the week saying he was the weakest link.

We failed to convert opportunities when they came up. The amount of times we attacked the line was great, and I'm a big believer in quick, fast ball from the ruck so the backs can attack the space, but it just seemed to be Tindall and Wilkinson attacking all the time. When the ball was given to Flood he was making gaps and looking for space. But because of this, we never saw the ball go out to the wingers. Granted, Wales managed to strangle Vanikolo out of the game, but there was no need as the ball ws being whored out by the centres.

It wasn't a case of Wales working for a victory, but England being far too lazy to hold onto the lead.

Finally, my feelings toward Balshaw can now be described as a "love-hate relationship". From now on, i will simply love to hate the prat. Honestly, that kick was like a gas bill, he could have sent 3 reminders to Phillips before paying for it himself.

That rant was longer than I expected!

The match was so puzzling you'd have to watch it a few times to figure out what happened. No problem there, since it was MAGNIFICENT entertainment. Gatland should resign now - if he wins the slam, he'll get sacked after a player revolt.

Couldn't understand how Wales turned over so much ball - they had a good backrow on the pitch. Credit to England. But the three pop-passes that gave away fifty metres in ten seconds and led to a try were mind bogglingly bad - that was Gomersall, Vickery and who else? I think it was the start of the rot, or did that come earlier?

Balshaw seemed good, but the charge down was unforgiveable. Henson played well - I'd say he was ordered to stay in the rucks for the last five minutes, which is probably a Gatlandish thing. Hook was crap, and then ... wow! But the failure to go for the drop goal was as bad as Ireland not kicking the ball out at the end of the Italy match. And Phillips was involved twice in the final try - class act.

It's the same situation as 2003, England didn't win the World Cup, Australia lost it. Too lazy to close down Johnny's DG etc etc etc etc etc :zzz:

It's the same situation as 2003, England didn't win the World Cup, Australia lost it. Too lazy to close down Johnny's DG etc etc etc etc etc :zzz: [/b]
Eh? :huh:

England were on top in the final but let Australia back in as they didn't play to the referee and his odd interpretations of the scrum. I don't see any similarities at all to be perfectly honest.

its a pretty c***ish thing to say i think

that england lost it

soooo f***ing disrespectful

and oozez of someone whose just a bit of a soar loose really.

england aint as good as you think, they didnt f***ing loose it, we won the f***ing game 26-19

<div class='quotemain'> It's the same situation as 2003, England didn't win the World Cup, Australia lost it. Too lazy to close down Johnny's DG etc etc etc etc etc :zzz: [/b]
Eh? :huh:

England were on top in the final but let Australia back in as they didn't play to the referee and his odd interpretations of the scrum. I don't see any similarities at all to be perfectly honest.
[/b][/quote]

Ignore it, it's open season for every half-arsed know-nothing gloat themselves raw (one handed).

England got rattled, choked and f***ed it up plain and simple, it doesn't have any bearing on Wales' form and it most definitely doesn't resemble Australia getting took to the cleaners by what was at the time the best team on earth.

I don't think Wales will fear Scotland next week after this match. It doesn't look good for our Grand Slam chances though, France are really playing well.
[/b]

One win against a very woeful England and now Wales are in the running for the Grand Slam eh?

its a pretty c***ish thing to say i think

that england lost it

soooo f***ing disrespectful

and oozez of someone whose just a bit of a soar loose really.

england aint as good as you think, they didnt f***ing loose it, we won the f***ing game 26-19 [/b]

How do you account for the neutral supporters saying the same thing? If you actually read most of what has been posted, it is English members lambasting their own players. I'm not sure I've seen one person taking anything away from Wales.

However, as Gatland has come out and publically stated today, one victory does not mean Wales' own problems have suddenly disappeared. Just as an English victory wouldn't have alleviated the 4 or 5 years of utter **** we've had to put up with.