• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Ireland vs New Zealand 24/11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't this thread die? Won't somebody think of the children?

"In this particular instance I don't see how an informed, reasonable, objective viewer could say NZ were the better team overall, no".

I am not surprised that a fan might think his team is unlucky when they appear to be beaten in the last second, given the history of Ireland. It doesn't make it true though. The game goes for eighty minutes and what happens in the first 60 usually predicates the last twenty.
The Kiwis have been shell-shocked by the appalling paddocks they have had to play on, spies in their camp who lie about what they find, and that the rules seem to change from moment to moment on EOYT's. They were once again introduced to a stomach virus this week. Doesn't anyone know about hygiene in the Bleatingish Isles? They have won 11 matches on five continents in 3 months. Not a bad effort. It does surprise me that the Irish don't read their own newspapers though and have some appreciation for their nemeses. The article below, written before the game, may edify them"
In 2001 McAwe played his first match, also at Choke Park, and the MIB were behind 21 - 7 at halftime. They blew the Choirboys away in the second half. Sound familiar?
Why don't they have neutral refers in all, EOYT matches. That a Celt can referee a home match for Celts is just not right. He threw away the rules for most of the match and finally remembered one at the end. How can you feel hard done by? In addition his plea for some evidence of a forward pass after the last try was scandalous. Video analysis of one Celt try and one Kiwi try shows that wrong decisions were made. (14 points).
There have been many studies at learned universities in Europe and N America that have patently demonstrated that referees are prejudiced against the All Blacks and favour England and Australia. This is why England and Australia have been able to win the lottery at the RWC and the only worthy champions, South Africa and New Zealand have not won every tournament. That the Opium Pushing Slave Traders and their Celtic colonies get the vast majority of votes at the Intensely Racist Brouhaha, adds to the difficulty of all countries with a larger proportion of brown eyes, winning matches at the RWC Lottery.
The article does not mention that the Redcoats, mostly Irish mercenaries, were beaten in NZ by warriors without artillery or small arms even before they routinely beat them at rugby.

www.independent.ie/sport/neil-francis-courage-under-fire-is-the-kiwis-greatest-gift-29779545.html
You're absolutely bat**** insane.

Go build a bridge and jump off it.

You know nothing of British Isles rugby culture or history with regards to their own severe rivalries , and I daresay you know **** all about much whatsoever , Choke park ? I'm assuming that was meant to be a play on the words Croke park our national stadium ? That opened it's gates to rugby for the first time about half a decade after 2001. And hasn't been open to Rugby in around two years.

Everything you wrote is complete and utter tripe from the start to finish and I daresay I feel much , much stupider for having read it , the fact that someone so confident in their own bull**** even exists let alone walks free and able to breed on the same earth as me is ****ing repulsive.

Please Log off and don't come back.

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
This should cheer the nation right up.<iframe width="1" height="1" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dCOu1CSgeCg=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
Why have I suddenly got 'hero' playing without touching any links?

What crap? I can't hear anything?

<iframe width="1" height="1" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hGlyFc79BUE ?rel=0&autoplay=1 " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm feeling very vulnerable right now...so.....soft on the inside.

I don't understand the NZ mentality that if the ABs don't thrash their opponent the ref must have been biased against the ABs.

what more do you want? you haven't lost a game in 12 months!

To have won all those games by 50 points at least.

Oh sorry almost forgot I also want better refs to facilitate those 50 point wins.

:)

Last edited:
"In this particular instance I don't see how an informed, reasonable, objective viewer could say NZ were the better team overall, no".

I am not surprised that a fan might think his team is unlucky when they appear to be beaten in the last second, given the history of Ireland. It doesn't make it true though. The game goes for eighty minutes and what happens in the first 60 usually predicates the last twenty.
The Kiwis have been shell-shocked by the appalling paddocks they have had to play on, spies in their camp who lie about what they find, and that the rules seem to change from moment to moment on EOYT's. They were once again introduced to a stomach virus this week. Doesn't anyone know about hygiene in the Bleatingish Isles? They have won 11 matches on five continents in 3 months. Not a bad effort. It does surprise me that the Irish don't read their own newspapers though and have some appreciation for their nemeses. The article below, written before the game, may edify them"
In 2001 McAwe played his first match, also at Choke Park, and the MIB were behind 21 - 7 at halftime. They blew the Choirboys away in the second half. Sound familiar?
Why don't they have neutral refers in all, EOYT matches. That a Celt can referee a home match for Celts is just not right. He threw away the rules for most of the match and finally remembered one at the end. How can you feel hard done by? In addition his plea for some evidence of a forward pass after the last try was scandalous. Video analysis of one Celt try and one Kiwi try shows that wrong decisions were made. (14 points).
There have been many studies at learned universities in Europe and N America that have patently demonstrated that referees are prejudiced against the All Blacks and favour England and Australia. This is why England and Australia have been able to win the lottery at the RWC and the only worthy champions, South Africa and New Zealand have not won every tournament. That the Opium Pushing Slave Traders and their Celtic colonies get the vast majority of votes at the Intensely Racist Brouhaha, adds to the difficulty of all countries with a larger proportion of brown eyes, winning matches at the RWC Lottery.
The article does not mention that the Redcoats, mostly Irish mercenaries, were beaten in NZ by warriors without artillery or small arms even before they routinely beat them at rugby.

www.independent.ie/sport/neil-francis-courage-under-fire-is-the-kiwis-greatest-gift-29779545.html

Trololo.jpg

Firstly, that was some magnificent trolling.

Secondly, please can this thread die now.

lol it's a zombie thread at this point. Someone please come up with the most unrepliable post possible that's so shhitty nobody will want to add anything.

Think we shall take the drop off in posts, thankfully as it got a bit silly and repetitive, as a sign to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts