• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Wales v Australia, 30/11/13

Aussie are killing Wales with tempo right now and the Welsh players are looking ragged, 27 minutes to go and Gatland needs to go to the bench and bring on fresh legs and fresh venom or this game is over and the Wallabies have done it comfortably

Great game, and that was a bloody forward pass, and no matter how much I'm proven wrong by replays etc, I'm not going to change my mind! :p

Good match, buddies. Good match.

Congrats Wallabies!

Should Wales have gone for the posts there? Still would have been five minutes left for a droppie or penalty.

Agree; but those are the decisions which make the difference, Australia would definitely be more nervous in the last5 minutes being only 1 point behind rather than 4 points.

Aussie are killing Wales with tempo right now and the Welsh players are looking ragged, 27 minutes to go and Gatland needs to go to the bench and bring on fresh legs and fresh venom or this game is over and the Wallabies have done it comfortably

This has happened to me before as well extremely rarely, post gets somehow stuck and dosen't appear for ages. LOL.

Priestland didn't believe, he should have hung on and tried to stretch Australia wide but it was already too little too late.
Justin Marshall gave MotM to Qayde Cooper, and he did run the show for Aussie with Wales giving him forever on the ball, big mistake and they paid for it.
More honest effort by a good Northern hemisphere side but really, Wales are not showing the belief and the cool heads required to lift a RWC.
Was that the least scrums of a modern test match?

Whats with the Mustaches ? Gillette should sponsor more rugby teams...

Usual **** poor Wales against a SH team.
Apart from Cooper, it was a poor quality affair all round.
That said, the signs look good for Wallabies.

Agree; but those are the decisions which make the difference, Australia would definitely be more nervous in the last5 minutes being only 1 point behind rather than 4 points.

It was also a bit contrary to their decsion in the 68th minute to take the points, that score got them to within 4, which surely indicated a strategy of gaining from each oppourtunity. They would have had plenty of time (had the kick gone over) to work up field. The man advantage would have been key to winning ruck balls, and they could have slowly advanced up field down 1 instead of playing frenetically in the dying minutes.

So England are the only team in the northern hemisphere who can take a southern hemisphere scalp in their own back yard?
Even then only Aussie.

MotM should have been the Aussie winger with the best mo and hair do, straight from the 70's, legendary.

It should have been a bigger win but George North would not be denied and but for an untimely spill he could have had three.

Latest posts