• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exclusive First View of Rugby World Cup 2011

The 1st screen gave me nightmares of rugby 2006..the way the fiji fullback has his hands on knees..

Last edited:
Graphics are ****, and to be people who say its not about the graphics you have to expect something more then that at least. Eden Park also doesnt have massive pillars supporting it, but Rugby Challenge (Sidhes game) has already licensed all NZ stadiums so no stadium will look how it really is on this game. Oh and btw look up Rugby Challenge and be amazed they actually have 3D crowds and not rows of cardboard cutouts as there attendance. OVERALL THIS IS ****

Yes, the players look poor, but remember they're still waiting to make the actual players used by Fiji & Samoa in this years' World Cup as they don't know the squad yet. They've probably dropped placeholders from 08 in.

After some review, i was far too kind saying these two pics looked like PS2 Graphics...it would actually be average visuals for a PS1 game...is HB gonna let us down? Don't understand why they release any shots if they look like that; i thought the Shots would look insane after what has been said by HB...hope some good stuff will come out this week. These Pics are a very very poor reflection of what one can get out of the Xbox 360 and Ps3 systems.

Hey.. So when does E3 start? I really wanna (hopefully) see more info from HB at the E3.

Hey, This is my first post but I have been at these forums from the first announcement of the game.That being said Im am not here just to give crap about Hb or this forum, I am here to join in on the experience.

Now let's talk about the game. Those screenshots are great and not bad at all and really look forward to playing the game with my bro's, there are going to be some classic match's:). Just a quick question, Is August the 26th release date the actual release or just a guess?...... Now that stadium is amazing, it may not look like eden park but who really cares it's a great looking stadium.

Do you think will get Information tomorrow because I heard someone say E3 starts june 6th and those screenshot are exclusive until 6/6/2011. We could!!!:D

I'll be on here tomorrow to see and maybe the whole of this week:D

How did you guess? did you see my two tries on the weekend? I'm a machine :)
woopsss..... Your a highlander fan
Sorry!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That image is blurry!! I can see it in the the banners around the ground, especially the players!! hmm... probably getting close up and hi res shots for E3 so will hold my opinion until there's more to go on. Two low res pictures... these are just teases if anything.

.... So more info is definately coming out...
Potentially, we don't know for sure :)

The screenshots from page 1 have just gone onto the Rugby World Cup 2011 Game facebook page - hence the exclusivity to here until today, now we play the waiting game to see if anything from E3 is released

Last edited:
HB should of honestly just put a " Work in progress, pre-pre-pre-pre alpha build" to stop the *****ing.

@ Olyy.. Also on their Facebook page they say they are going to show of the RWC game at E3....

Yep.. i guess we wait...

Yes, but it could just be that they're showing these two screens, they're showcasing their other games at E3 too, so you don't know how much time/space they're dedicating to each game

Will Get more!!! I just know it! some features and licences they have and gameplay.
I hope.........:)

Latest posts