• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exclusive First View of Rugby World Cup 2011

The way the fiji fullback has his hands on knees in the first screen looks like rugby 2004 players postures.lol

Looking at the Shot again, it looks like HB have not done much with the "AI" since 08'. Players still run aimlessly towards the ball like when u/8's play Rugby or Football. Does not look great for a game looking to be a Realistic Simulation of Rugby...looks too arcade like; dissapointed, that is the main word to discribe how i would say most are feeling after looking at these Shots. Obviously some on this forum will dissagree; but i am talking in general and all the fans on Facebook.

Last edited:
Just a quick note we will be having the exclusive screenshots from E3, they should be with us tomorrow!

OMPH!!! FAP FAP FAP. Possibly been the best week ive had in a long time :D :D Up late last night ****** as a fart creating some dance tunes :p :p and now this :D how could it get any better :D :D :D keep it up TRF and HB :D

Wohooo hope we see some improved in game screen shots or screen shots of the menus etc.

I found this picture of rugby on hb studios site in the backround, maybe this is a picture of the upcoming rwc game?
cc2f5bdfa22fb0350a7bbbef75036f8d

I found it on the games page of hb studios in the top right corner.

( for some reason picture doesnt embed and keeps showing a error for me, just go here to view the picture http://gyazo.com/cc2f5bdfa22fb0350a7bbbef75036f8d )

Last edited:
Well E3 end tomorrow if im not mistaken and we have not even seen new pics nor any new news from HB! Does not look good and me personally do really care for the front cover i care about what the game will look like at the end

Latest posts