• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

Maties Van Tilburg

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Club or Nation

La Rochelle

mazepin is going to cause double the amount of yellow flags as anyone else. He seems to spin out every 5 minutes.

and he potentially just ruined the most exciting part of q1

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Leinster

mazepin is going to cause double the amount of yellow flags as anyone else. He seems to spin out every 5 minutes.

and he potentially just ruined the most exciting part of q1
He looks absolutely useless... To no one's surprise.

Total lucky dip that q1, silly error by Verstappen, hopefully it's not damaging.

Maties Van Tilburg

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Club or Nation

La Rochelle

it will be good news if Mercedes and Red Bull can't walk into q3 on a slower tire this year

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Leinster

This is the most entertaining quali in years, even when Ferrari were competitive it was rarely close because the track decided everything.

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Leinster

Perez ******* up q2 could harm RB tomorrow but Max definitely has the quality to run away with it, brilliant lap.

Maties Van Tilburg

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Club or Nation

La Rochelle

Maze spin needs 12 penalty points now
This vs england Ireland for most stop start sporting event of the year.

Last edited:

Ragey Erasmus

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Mazepin is going to cause a serious crash this year if he is allowed to continue, he just can't control the car. He's got that same inability to judge just about anything like Kvyat (a mix of Kvass and blyat)

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Leinster

I figured it out Mazepin was chosen because he's such an awful driver that he would regularly go off, which puts the cameras on the car and Russia gets its free nationalistic advertising.
Hopefully Haas have made his dad pay for repairs in his contract otherwise they'll lose out on the investment.

The FIA really need to start throwing points on his license for incompetence.

ncurd

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Shouldn't the FIA just retract his super license? I wouldn't advocate it for a seasoned pro who is going through a rough patch an it should be points but the guy is clearly incapable of driving these cars and is like a danger to himself or someone else.

Ragey Erasmus

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Shouldn't the FIA just retract his super license? I wouldn't advocate it for a seasoned pro who is going through a rough patch an it should be points but the guy is clearly incapable of driving these cars and is like a danger to himself or someone else.
I'd even be prepared to cut him some slack if he seemed a recent guy but just struggled. It's the fact he's useless, daddy bought his way into the team and he is an all round arsehole both on and off the track. If he gets to the end of the season it will be a joke.

Reiser99

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Leicester

I'd even be prepared to cut him some slack if he seemed a recent guy but just struggled. It's the fact he's useless, daddy bought his way into the team and he is an all round arsehole both on and off the track. If he gets to the end of the season it will be a joke.
He will make it too the end. Brings in too much money. Another Maldonado situation.

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Leinster

At least Maldonado had genuine pace, scored points and even won a (potentially dubious) race. I'd say he was incompetent due to recklessness rather total lack of ability, which for me is better to a degree.

ncurd

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

At least Maldonado had genuine pace, scored points and even won a (potentially dubious) race. I'd say he was incompetent due to recklessness rather total lack of ability, which for me is better to a degree.
Reckless and Red Mist but yes the guy could actually drive if his head was in the right space. He's certainly never been one of poorer pay drivers who just fill up the back of the grid. I'd say he was better driver on his day than Stroll (and lets be honest for a second apart from a notable exceptions F1 driver is a rich boys game).

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Leinster

Loving this from Hamilton, this is why we watch this sport.

Latest posts