• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FIFA 09

Hmmm...perhaps I should go hire this game again and learn how to play it. I have picked up 08 again and am spending lots of time online playing it....I am fully addicted to it!

Yippy I finally won the FA Cup on World Class difficulty with Arsenal, played the final against Hull City though.LMAO :lol:

well i picked this up on x360 yesterday - despite my shaming of this product on release
its slightly better on xbox - but still not enough
EURO08 > FIFA08 > FIFA09

i'll keep it, its better than nothing, i have heard nobody is online in euro08 anymore - but its hard to take, that, the game feels alot looser, and mechanically driven - feels like the ai does everything for you.

but i dream of this engine in a rugby game - its a great dream of mine

I think thats the dream of everyone of us that has ever played a EA Rugby game ak47.
Hopefully by the year 3999 EA would have incorperated such a game engine into their Rugby game

played ak47 three times yesterday
underestimated him big time - got pumped by 4 goals every game

my fifa08 experience was paying dividends
although i am still coming to terms with 2009 - sometimes i feel i have no control over some of the pieces
i loves sports games, and thats the only reason i play this.....i reckon its complete shite, when compared to 2008, or even the old pes or 2006 fifa on ps2

it handles like a dog......i nearly broke my hand punching the controller into the carpet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Jan 22 2009, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i reckon its complete shite, when compared to 2008, or even the old pes or 2006 fifa on ps2[/b]
Yes pity you didn't have 08 on Ps3...you could have whipped my ass as well...

I reckon its harder to control the ball at your feet on 09.

and i cant tackle for ****.

Does any use LT on 360 (dunno what it would be on PS3) for greater control, or hold RT for sprint most of the time?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jan 22 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I reckon its harder to control the ball at your feet on 09.

and i cant tackle for ****.

Does any use LT on 360 (dunno what it would be on PS3) for greater control, or hold RT for sprint most of the time?[/b]
L2 on Ps3 for close control....R2 on Ps3 to sprint...yep the pros who kick my ass always use L2 as well as using fake shot to step around me....talk about not even getting close to them lol!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Jan 22 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What happened bro, did you get a reality check.

Still got a lot to learn I gather.[/b]
Yeah for sure. I mean I knew I was not world class but I thought I could hold my own at least against the best in the world and make it respectable...not even lol!

Played my first game ever online a couple of nights ago against someone I thought I would whip... Nope.

Can't wait till I get Live properly though. I've had a taste. I'm ready for more. I'm coming for you AK...

Kathy, what's your gamertag? I have to get involved with this.

I'm also thinking that forces of TRF can unite for a bit of multiplayer.... TEAM TRF vs. THE WORLD!

I've only really had a taste of Xbox Live... I've decided I will fork out as soon as I move... in about a month. And that sounds like brilliant fun

check out my goal
i stuffed up by skipping the replay
so had to hit pause, and go back which means i missed the first few seconds of the goal
but u can see the wall is a few yards outside the box, top of the arc - 30m+ FK
this was in the A-League final, to go up 1 nil just before half time
ALOISI!!!!!!!
u can keep hitting the start of the bar to get an idea of how far out it was - what a screamer

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3486488

i am hitting some form in this game

Yes what a long range goal.....I don't know what Kaf is thinking hehe....

Come back to Ps3 gun guy and play me in 08 lol!

Puh. Free kicks are easy...

Nah that's a very good goal. Especially considering who you're using...

Latest posts