• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

I should've added that I won't cover transport.

An example of a question would be (from a past paper) :
"A crocodile sees a zebra crossing a river. The crocodile chases the zebra, kills it and eats it. Describe the sensory and neurological pathways and mechanisms, from initial perception of the zebra to its digestion. Include details of relevant pathways, brain regions, divisions of the nervous system and neurotransmitters."

Really not feeling it at all =/

Well if you're really not feeling up for it there is always possibility to bomb and be held in the realm of awful exams answers, with such standards as:
expand.jpg

and
Pro_Vs_Noob_Funny_Exam_Answers-s517x281-16224-580.jpg

and of course:
exam-answers-6.jpg

"A crocodile sees a zebra crossing a river. The crocodile chases the zebra, kills it and eats it. Describe the sensory and neurological pathways and mechanisms, from initial perception of the zebra to its digestion. Include details of relevant pathways, brain regions, divisions of the nervous system and neurotransmitters."

Thats ****ing awesome....That essay really seems interesting..but a bit of a bother to actually do I reckon.

Lads...arts History and Geography next year...13 hours a week...sorted.

That's it? I didn't know this was a primary school exam!

That's a deceptive question. It lures you into thinking it's interesting with the killing bit and stuff, but then gets all complex and technical. Well played lecturer.

Thats ****ing awesome....That essay really seems interesting..but a bit of a bother to actually do I reckon.
Aye, it's one of the ones where you read it and think "Yeah, that's sounds alright" then you have to try and remember the names of the different parts of the brain that control the different responses, the difference nerve pathways, the inner workings of the digestive system, and locomotary system, the senses
It's a right ball ache.

That's it? I didn't know this was a primary school exam!
Yup, if I pass this I get to move up to Year 4 and will officially be a "Junior" :D
My exam this morning I had to colour in the "triangle" "red"
Aced it.

(triangle is the pointy one, yeah?)

To start with the Crocodile is like "look at that pretty zebra", then it's like "I'm hungry", then it's like "I know, I'll eat that Zebra", then it's like "damn, that Zebra swims fast", then it's like "YES, caught it", then it's like "YUM, YUM Zebra", then it's like "I'm full now, I will leave the rest for someone else to eat", then it's like "I'm tired, I will sleep now".

Would that answer do? I'm available to come over if you need me!

Seriously, I'm glad I didn't do many undergrad Zoology papers if they have questions like that!

Yup, if I pass this I get to move up to Year 4 and will officially be a "Junior" :D
My exam this morning I had to colour in the "triangle" "red"
Aced it.

(triangle is the pointy one, yeah?)

No! You have failed your triangle exam and will be demoted to year 2

When do your exams end Olyy? We finished up last week, but literally none of my mates outside of my course are done. I'm getting very sick of commuting into the city to go out.

When do your exams end Olyy? We finished up last week, but literally none of my mates outside of my course are done. I'm getting very sick of commuting into the city to go out.

Consider yourself Lucky Feic...the only drinking I will be doing outside of the house for the next few weeks will be at the Graduation mass next friday....Lined up a drinking comp Vs Teachers Our best 5 Vs Theirs... cant wait

I finished last week too. I'd be in a similar position to you Feic. Basically all my mates are in Trinity and they don't finish til this weekend. I've only been out once since I finished. I'm in for a fairly lairy weekend though.

Consider yourself Lucky Feic...the only drinking I will be doing outside of the house for the next few weeks will be at the Graduation mass next friday....Lined up a drinking comp Vs Teachers Our best 5 Vs Theirs... cant wait

Ah nothing like a good bit of mass alright. Good for the soul.

King D'arcy said:
I finished last week too. I'd be in a similar position to you Feic. Basically all my mates are in Trinity and they don't finish til this weekend. I've only been out once since I finished. I'm in for a fairly lairy weekend though.

Aye it's a depressing time of year. I think orts in UCD is done now though, so happy days.

My last exam is on the 31st - I'm not too fussed though as I've only got 4 exams, and by this afternoon I'll have had two so just got one on Tuesday and one the following Tuesday which leaves more time to try and cram information into my brain

Well...my team lost a game to ranger's team. Johnsonville dominated the set pieces (led by yours truely), and were ahead with a minute left to go, after a break away try from Johnsonville. OBU came back from a poor decision by a Johnsonville back to kick mid field, and scored a break away try. I noticed Ranger was captaining his team, but came off after suffering an ankle injury. The final score was 15-18. This will be the last time this game is mentioned on this forum. Ever.

Latest posts