• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

Exam was pants - One question very well, one question bad, one question dreadful (and two I couldn't answer)

I'd be happy with 40% and a pass, but I reckon a resit in August is on the cards

However:
1728748-i_ain_t_even_mad_super.jpg

Amlin tonight, playing some Rugby 9s tomorrow followed by HEC (with some revision for Tuesday thrown in the mix)

Someone shoot me now. In Saturday morning study ..never felt this ill in aaageeeesss..

Aye, it's one of the ones where you read it and think "Yeah, that's sounds alright" then you have to try and remember the names of the different parts of the brain that control the different responses, the difference nerve pathways, the inner workings of the digestive system, and locomotary system, the senses

Whats that part of the brain that makes crocdiles angry?
Or alligators for that matter.

Hmmmmm, what about a religion vs. science debate, any takers?

Last edited:
Science, that's an interesting one I would like to see on here actually i'm constantly having this argument with well everybody so I'd like to see some new opinions.

Last edited:
That's a stupid debate. It involves lumping all sciences together, which is stupid because physics is the only one worth it's salt :D

Your guess is as good as mine :lol:
I answered the ones about the evolution of flights, and how birds are adapated to their ecological niches and the differences in respiratory and circulatory systems in mammals/birds

Tide goes in tide goes out...you cant explain that.
This should answer any questions you have (for example: Magnets, How do they work?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmmmm, what about a religion vs. science debate, any takers?

Well, if your "water boy" it's the Medulla Oblongata, however it includes the entire orbitofrontal cortex.

Well, if your "water boy" it's the Medulla Oblongata, however it includes the entire orbitofrontal cortex.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Re the religion vs. Science debate

Why would early man leave food plentiful and climatically perfect fertile grounds of Africa, to live in a desert (Arabia), travel further east and live in even more hostile location (mongolia/ Gobey desert?) And then traverse a notoriously thin, food deprived and snow/ice covered land bridge from East Asia to Alaska?
And to even futher complicate matters, why the hell would they go ice age Europe?

Oh some here still need to get in your nominations for TRF Awards 2011. Stop jibbing.

Why would early man leave food plentiful and climatically perfect fertile grounds of Africa, to live in a desert (Arabia), travel further east and live in even more hostile location (mongolia/ Gobey desert?) And then traverse a notoriously thin, food deprived and snow/ice covered land bridge from East Asia to Alaska?
And to even futher complicate matters, why the hell would they go ice age Europe?

How is this a religion vs science matter? Are you trying to say that if historians and biologists haven't explained why humans migrated to certain parts of the globe, religion scores a point?

Did anyone else die in the rapture?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zc0s358b3Ys?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts