TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

Barbarians

You never realise just how many things you're logged in to until you get a new laptop (/computer).

Luckily I've completely given in to my Google overlords and as soon as I signed in to chrome it automatically had all my bookmarks, extensions and saved passwords all there and ready for me

Do love Chrome for this!

Also no better feeling than a new laptop / computer. Only for me to fill it with absolute junk :(

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Read that Argos have decided to end their printed catalogues from January next year. An end of an era when I used to peruse their catelogues and then not buying anything. Still sad.:rolleyes:

Yulia

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Russian Federation

Club or Nation

Russia

Watching Russian news in Poland, about a statue of Marshal Rokossowski that was destroyed in a Polish town. And he was also Russian with Polish origins, like me :rolleyes: I heard a lot about him before, decided to read a detailed biography

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

If I ever get to 101 and look like/speak/think with the clarity of this man I would be very happy.

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Which breed of dog has a black tongue?

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Damn, Chadwick Boseman passed away today - 43yrs old.
Diagnosed with bowel cancer 4 years ago but kept it private.

Really shocked me when I saw the news,
RIP

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Anyone squat when doing a dump?Well turns out you‘ve been taking a dump incorrectly. :rolleyes:

Penne Rara

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

We invested a few bucks in one of these a few years ago:

Serves the same function as one of these:

But at least it's a bit more colorful!

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

I don't know what's weirder, that you have a camera in my bathroom or the really low resolution.
I paid someone on Fiverr to do a sketch of it to get around copyright laws, I know you like to sell the content yourself

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

In a Zoom tax update atm and it’s boring as ****. The lecturer keeps asking questions and saying “anyone, anyone.”

reminds of this scene from Ferris Bueller’s day off:

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

In a Zoom tax update atm and it’s boring as ****. The lecturer keeps asking questions and saying “anyone, anyone.”

reminds of this scene from Ferris Bueller’s day off:

Basically my life right now. Law school tutorials, 4-6 times a week until March...

Leinster Fan

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

5,6,7,8,9,10. What are the chances? :rolleyes:
I'll be that guy and find the actual answer, (5×4×3×2×1)÷(50×49×48×47×46×20) is one in 42 million or so for that exact set of numbers. But that's true for every lottery draw they'd do, every outcome has that chance and one has to come out.

But the the actual question is the chances of getting a sequence like the one they did, which is 15 times that, because there are 15 possible different sequences. So the real answer (the chance of getting a sequence like thay one) is roughly 1 in 2.8 million on sny given day.

Doubt it's a fix, surely if you were trying to rig the lottery you'd try to be a bit more subtle than that.

Last edited:

FLOBALOB

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Antilles

Club or Nation

Cornish Priates

I'll be that guy and find the actual answer, (5×4×3×2×1)÷(60×59×58×57×56×20) is one in 42 million or so for that exact set of numbers. But that's true for every lottery draw they'd do.

But the chances of getting a sequence like the one they did is 15 times that, because there are 15 different sequences. So the real answer (the chance of getting a sequence like thay one) is roughly 1 in 2.8 million on sny given day.

Doubt it's a fix, surely if you were trying to rig the lottery you'd try to be a bit more subtle than that.
You've assumed 60 numbers are used which comes to 109 mill/1. There are only 50 numbers tho ,which comes to 42 mill/1.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.