• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

You never realise just how many things you're logged in to until you get a new laptop (/computer).

Luckily I've completely given in to my Google overlords and as soon as I signed in to chrome it automatically had all my bookmarks, extensions and saved passwords all there and ready for me

Do love Chrome for this!

Also no better feeling than a new laptop / computer. Only for me to fill it with absolute junk :(

Read that Argos have decided to end their printed catalogues from January next year. An end of an era when I used to peruse their catelogues and then not buying anything. Still sad.:rolleyes:

Watching Russian news in Poland, about a statue of Marshal Rokossowski that was destroyed in a Polish town. And he was also Russian with Polish origins, like me :rolleyes: I heard a lot about him before, decided to read a detailed biography

Anyone squat when doing a dump?Well turns out you've been taking a dump incorrectly. :rolleyes:

We invested a few bucks in one of these a few years ago:

71MU2vOHFAL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Serves the same function as one of these:

5f30ead413c13a00426a1693-large.jpg

But at least it's a bit more colorful!

In a Zoom tax update atm and it's boring as ****. The lecturer keeps asking questions and saying "anyone, anyone."

reminds of this scene from Ferris Bueller's day off:

5,6,7,8,9,10. What are the chances? :rolleyes:
I'll be that guy and find the actual answer, (5×4×3×2×1)÷(50×49×48×47×46×20) is one in 42 million or so for that exact set of numbers. But that's true for every lottery draw they'd do, every outcome has that chance and one has to come out.

But the the actual question is the chances of getting a sequence like the one they did, which is 15 times that, because there are 15 possible different sequences. So the real answer (the chance of getting a sequence like thay one) is roughly 1 in 2.8 million on sny given day.

Doubt it's a fix, surely if you were trying to rig the lottery you'd try to be a bit more subtle than that.

Last edited:
I'll be that guy and find the actual answer, (5×4×3×2×1)÷(60×59×58×57×56×20) is one in 42 million or so for that exact set of numbers. But that's true for every lottery draw they'd do.

But the chances of getting a sequence like the one they did is 15 times that, because there are 15 different sequences. So the real answer (the chance of getting a sequence like thay one) is roughly 1 in 2.8 million on sny given day.

Doubt it's a fix, surely if you were trying to rig the lottery you'd try to be a bit more subtle than that.
You've assumed 60 numbers are used which comes to 109 mill/1. There are only 50 numbers tho ,which comes to 42 mill/1.

Latest posts