• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

You've assumed 60 numbers are used which comes to 109 mill/1. There are only 50 numbers tho ,which comes to 42 mill/1
Ffs, used 50 downwards on the calculator so got the right answer but when I was writing the reply typed 60 down. Oh well. i'll fix that now.

..and,I suppose, completely deaf now..
Someone commented that the guy has two talents: singing and enduring pain.:p

Gonna suggest he tries a Tiger next. Like the ultimate boss challenge of a computer game.o_O

Hahah :D I haven't seen that one
They discuss if the bear has a cold nose and if it's actually better to give him meat instead of cookies :D

I remember another hilarious video with a cat standing up for the anthem,was very popular :D:D

The English comments in comments section of the polar bear video are hilarious and reflects the disbelief how nonchalant the man feeding the polar bear is.

Meat instead of Cookies? Yeh that Polar bear will be eating the man and who he is talking to next time if he runs out of biscuits. One swipe of that massive paw.

And booping a polar bear for having a cold nose. Lol.

Just came across the most obnoxiously "Brexit" thing yet. It might sound a bit low key to most of you but bare in mind that I haven't set foot out of the EU/the south of Ireland since 2019.

I was ordering from a site that I'd order off about twice a year during summer for golf gear, previously a great site, well stocked, competitive pricing and you're be able to find a few gems that you can't find elsewhere. Anyway, went to do the old trick of ordering to the Grandparents in Belfast to avoid shipping/customs, I've done this a few times this year and I'd usually get it pretty quickly because mum would be up every other week or so, I'm staying away til vaccinated. The ******** had my account flagged as a non-UK one and wouldn't let me order to anywhere in the UK, took the option right out of the dropdown and using a VPN didn't work, and they can get ****** if they think I'm paying €36 customs.

Went to a slightly worse stocked, slightly more expensive (not when the customs are included mind you) Irish site and made a slightly worse order. Honestly raging I ever gave the first site a cent, there's no need for them to do this, volunteer customs narcs.

Anyone else's hayfever kicking right off?

I never usually get it (last year was the first time I've properly had it) but my eyes are on fire today, going to have to go and get some eye drops at lunch

My eyes dry out at this time of year and yes, eye drops work a treat and stop me itching them until they're red raw.

Latest posts