• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

lucky number 7

International
Country Flag
Christmas Island
Club or Nation
Leinster
Sometimes this place could go devoid of any decent debate, banter or news for a considerable time...I would like to dedicate a thread to just talking shite about anything.

To get the ball rolling ..I find Megan Fox to be decidedly overrated.

And Gavin Henson

Ten Points to Olyy..Theres a far more attractive version of Eva Mendes working in my local swimming pool.... Thursday nights...strangely it the only night myself and the lads ever go to the gym...

Megan Fox is indeed a tad overrated.

So..... yeah. Built a catapult yesterday, that was fun.

Thought I saw an Irishman come flying over Aber the other day, one of your test subjects I presume?

Aye, it's amazing where you can get your mates to sit after a few tins.

Megan Fox is indeed a tad overrated.

So..... yeah. Built a catapult yesterday, that was fun.

Really ? what type ? one of the old seige engines ? or just a run of the mill take out someones eye by accident ones ?

As an aside I will offer all of the money in my left pocket (which comes to over 7p) to anyone who wants to take my Vertebrate Zoology exam tomorrow,
Three essay questions (out of a choice of five) in two hours at 2pm

More than seven pence.
MORE THAN SEVEN.

Talk to me.

Really ? what type ? one of the old seige engines ? or just a run of the mill take out someones eye by accident ones ?

Well it's made of wood. That's pretty medieval. Range is good too I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Olyy said:
As an aside I will offer all of the money in my left pocket (which comes to over 7p) to anyone who wants to take my Vertebrate Zoology exam tomorrow,

More than seven pence.
MORE THAN SEVEN.

Talk to me.

Sorry Olyy, I opted out of Biology after like two lectures.

More than seven pence.
MORE THAN SEVEN.

Talk to me.

A certain rugby player rhymes with this

Three essay questions (out of a choice of five) in two hours at 2pm.

Swap it for an exam on the prejudice of the Gender Recognition Act 2004 towards transsexual athletes and how actionable torts work in sport? Or an exam with two essays on the admissibility on a defendants bad character in criminal trials, with the spice of a problem question of deducing when a previous consistent statement can be adduced to a trial? If you don't fancy that I can offer you the chance to analyse the Equality Act 2010, discuss sex discrimination, and have a right royal time seeing if someone has been made redundant, resigned or has been wrongfully dismissed?

Vertebrates are things with spines yeah?...

More than seven pence.
MORE THAN SEVEN.

Talk to me.

I'd be tempted... sounds like a fun exam. However there is a slight logistical issue, given I'm more than 24,000km away. Though it is almost worth it for 7 of your British pennies....

I should've added that I won't cover transport.

An example of a question would be (from a past paper) :
"A crocodile sees a zebra crossing a river. The crocodile chases the zebra, kills it and eats it. Describe the sensory and neurological pathways and mechanisms, from initial perception of the zebra to its digestion. Include details of relevant pathways, brain regions, divisions of the nervous system and neurotransmitters."

Really not feeling it at all =/

Best thing about physics is the lack of essays. Worst thing being that feeling you get when you stare at the page and realise that you know nothing

Latest posts