• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

Have you tried to read some of the scientific literature on the topic? There is plenty out there. Obviously asking random people isn't going to get you satisfactory answers.

As for the first point. It is a topic for anthropologists/biologists/geologists (and probably some other fields of science), religions don't attempt to explain the origin of human migration. So this is purely a scientific matter.

In short, there is definitely fossil and DNA evidence to back up the current predicted migration paths. Scientists don't attempt to explain "why" they did it, they just explain when and how they did it. If you want to know "why" some humans left Africa, that is a different topic. There are a million reasons "why" they could have decided to migrate, many smart and stupid reasons. I'm sure there would be some literature on this as well.

I'm no expert on anything scientific though, maybe email your local university for better answers?

University of KZN? I would get better answers asking a plumber, lol.

You see, you already try harder than most people , but then I must move onto your last point, which is my point

I realize that there is evidence that they did, but why? Personally I believe in both (evolution and religion), in that the first is "how", and the second is "why".

As for Jedi, I remember reading an article that somone in England won a court battle or something, because his wearing of a hoody was forbidden by an employment agency, and he said it was part of his religion, Jediology or something.

I realize that there is evidence that they did, but why? Personally I believe in both (evolution and religion), in that the first is "how", and the second is "why".

It is a good question. IMO Humans are curious animals, i can't imagine them staying put in one particular area for ever.

It wasn't until 50-100k years ago that humans really started to populate the globe, the technological advances ever since then have been growing exponentially (ie, tools, fire, weapons, language). Maybe as humans got better at accommodating for the world around them, they no longer needed to live in places specifically suited to accommodating an ape life. I've read a few articles that suggest stuff like this.

As for a scientific viewpoint. Here is a 4 minute video on the topic: http://bigthink.com/ideas/1284

At 2.25 he is asked about the "why". And basically says human innovation may have been the main driving force behind the large scale migrations. But it appears to be a relatively new field of study, which is why there are no solid answers right now.

Upping the ante here lads, I just found a 2p and a 1p on my bedroom floor, so the offer stands at 18p.

Upping the ante here lads, I just found a 2p and a 1p on my bedroom floor, so the offer stands at 18p.

Have a look in the couch and I might be interested

I am worried about getting stolen in the post, or worse getting maled with one of Niel Lennons 'love letters'!

Edit: Do I post too much?

Last edited:
In other news we went over to my mates house this evening and were playing a game where one must lie down as long as possible in the pig enclosure without running away from them..My ridiculously awkward friend James loses his phone...the pig finds it and begins eating it chewing it and running away from the 5 of us who were breaking our shite laughing.

Eventually once it has slobbered all over the phone and chewed it to bits he drops it in a big pile of pig shite.

All on Camera.

Has anyone started watching this Made is Chelsea show? The women are bloody amazing!

I don't want this thread to die! Has anyone else noticed that this place has gotten pretty hostile as of late? Major group chill pill required!

I don't want this thread to die! Has anyone else noticed that this place has gotten pretty hostile as of late? Major group chill pill required!

THEMS FIGHTING WORDS
sports0.lead.wrestling%201.3-4.jpg

With a leotard/shorts combo like that, I find it hard to believe there's any innocence left to take.

I've kept it much more respectable in my sleeveless jumpsuit

With a leotard/shorts combo like that, I find it hard to believe there's any innocence left to take.

I've kept it much more respectable in my sleeveless jumpsuit

Oh yeah, nothing more respectable than a chair to the back!

Latest posts