• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

It's been to long since we've had a good old hemisphere debate on here. I've resorted to having a youtube comments war with a New Zealader who must be about 13.

What it wrong with me? :(

(I'm aware what I've opened myself up to with that last bit, please don't.)

That's hitting rock bottom of the internet man, possibly also life! :p

That's hitting rock bottom of the internet man, possibly also life! :p

He started telling me how clubs like Leinster, Toulon and Clermont can't compare to the N.Z. franchises cause they're only clubs like Canterbury, Auckland and Otago.

Little guy....did you lose your ****?

No I just posted the legendary Craig Gower story on my superbru State of Inebriation(Origin) pool and gfor the 5th time on this forum I will share it again......

Gower was fired as Panthers captain in December 2005, after incidents at a charity golf event where he argued with several guests, groped the teenage daughter of former league player Wayne Pearce, chased Mitchell Pearce with a bottle before vomiting on him, streaked nude around the resort, stole and crashed a golf cart, held a butter knife to the throat of a Sydney radio personality before throwing it at resort guests, and engaged in a brawl with resort security before being ejected from the official function and detained by police.

Puuuuure Gold.....

It's been to long since we've had a good old hemisphere debate on here. I've resorted to having a youtube comments war with a New Zealader who must be about 13.

What it wrong with me? :(

(I'm aware what I've opened myself up to with that last bit, please don't.)
Ahhh there's nothing so fulfilling as watching an internet fight. It's kind of like watching two fat women fight in a McDonalds, it's funny as ****, but also kind of sad.

I had a dream last night that I came on TRF while drunk, and everyone suddenly began insulting me, calling me immature and saying I had a tiny penis, and I started crying. The underlying plot twist was that I was drunk when I fell asleep.

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that I came on TRF while drunk, and everyone suddenly began insulting me, calling me immature and saying I had a tiny penis, and I started crying. The underlying plot twist was that I was drunk when I fell asleep.

"Shhh quiet lads , its the immature baby dicked turnip munching infant."

Hi mate how are you xox

in other news...listen the **** out of this guys.

Last edited by a moderator: