• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v England

C'mon the French Cameramen! [/b]

Yes, please. Could we just hire the South Africans to do this "television coverage" malarky for us?

EDIT: Holy ****! The French hooker has just done a Lewis Moody!!!

Indiscipline is certainly costing the French tonight, need to sort that out sharpish.

Moore: WHAT IS HE DOING THERE! HE'S A FULLBACK! WHATS HE DOING THERE?!?!?!

EDIT: and ten minutes in...things are looking ominous. Is it just me or is there a nasty chill in the room?

Moore: WHAT IS HE DOING THERE! HE'S A FULLBACK! WHATS HE DOING THERE?!?!?! [/b]

Exactly My Point

The Useless TWAT!!!

England Need to get their act together and get in the french half!!!

We could have done with him giving the French one.

Maybe he had a word in the ear of Rougerie!

Aye An, and I think that is exactly why Regan has been brought off. Stupid idea by him and I have no idea what he wanted to acheive.

England are starting to wane. This is even worse than an implosion, this is a very slow and gradual decline....

EDIT: ...meanwhile, France's love affair with all things touchline and "into touch" continues.

Clerc: Ja'dore De la ligne de touche

Shut up Vincent.

Clerc: aw... :(

Aye An, and I think that is exactly why Regan has been brought off. Stupid idea by him and I have no idea what he wanted to acheive.

England are starting to wane. This is even worse than an implosion, this is a very slow and gradual decline....
[/b]

and Johnny's miss is symbolic of that

[/b]

Lee Mears is a poor man's Mathew Rees!

This is bloody awful...

Why oh Why do you keep doing this to me... .

WHY AREN'T WE USING THE VOLCANO!!!! IT IS COMMON SENSE THE GUY IS BIG HE CAN RUN FAST AND HE HAS VERY GOOD HANDS!!!

Maybe it is Tom Rees..hmm? ;)

And Wilko misses again...the clock ticks and France become ever impatient for that winning score..

EDIT: Finally Vainikolo gets it...halelujah!

Latest posts