• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v Wales

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Feb 22 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
PS: Had Gwyn Jones been on the ol' wacky backy or did Dusatoir actually make 38 tackles v NZ in RWC2007??!!! :huh:[/b]
Dusautoir was immense that day. If he could play like that consistently then **ck knows who could beat France. So yeh, he did make that many tackles.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Feb 22 2009, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Feb 22 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the French have played like dickheads so far, but something sickening tells me that they're going to turn it on against us. =|

PS: Had Gwyn Jones been on the ol' wacky backy or did Dusatoir actually make 38 tackles v NZ in RWC2007??!!![/b]

You probably did not watch the Ireland vs France game. :huh:
[/b][/quote]
You mean the one they lost miserably? :huh:

I know he was immense Speedy, I was there!! :D
It just seems an impossible statistic, given that Gethin Jenkins was lauded heavily for making 18 against England last week!

I still have the recording on Sky+ so I could check that stat for you if you want... NOT RLY! :mad:

Oh, and don't brag about being at the best match at the WC much... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cost me £60 off a tout who looked like Coolio. We only went into town to buy a rugby ball after getting hammered playing centurion during the Australia v England game!! One of the best decisions of my life! :p :p :p :p

Sounds like blind luck to me. :p

Anywho, I saw it on the telly, so I could see how immense he was better than you. :rahh: :rolleyes: :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Feb 22 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, the French have played like dickheads so far, but something sickening tells me that they're going to turn it on against us. =|

PS: Had Gwyn Jones been on the ol' wacky backy or did Dusatoir actually make 38 tackles v NZ in RWC2007??!!! :huh:[/b]

I dobut Gwyn would have just said that without researching it!

36 is the count! But Telegraph say 38!

http://www.scrum.com/france/rugby/player/15304.html

http://worldcup.planet-rugby.com/Story/0,2...2785046,00.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunio...m-profiles.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/rugby/r...ing-394483.html

Liar. Stop hiding behind that alias! :angry:
Also, Dusautoir > Life, the Universe and Everything.

Cheers for the links Cymro. Reading them just reminds me of how awesome a day that was. <strike>Apart from England winning</strike>
I think I can guess which player will be appearing in Speedy's avatar/signature pretty soon. :)

Oh my f***, tell me you did not just say that?!!!!
I AM NOW ENRAGED AND HAVE SEVERED ALL LINKS TO YOU, YOU TURK *******!!!!
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(To know how much I admire this man, you should realise that my name on Facebook actually is: Thomas Owain Tiatia Davies) :p

Don't push it pal!

Speedy if I were you I'd run away sharpish! Criticizing Filo is nearly as bad as criticizing JesusKearney!

:lol: @ cyRil and MM.

And yes! I FINALLY KNOW YOUR NAME! Now I can finally take over the world. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Right, I'm off to my secret base in Turkland! Seeya later!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I know he was immense Speedy, I was there!! biggrin.gif
It just seems an impossible statistic, given that Gethin Jenkins was lauded heavily for making 18 against England last week![/b]

Well Gethin Jenkins is a Prop, and Dusautoir a Flanker. But 36 tackles is pretty damn good, if Martyn Williams made that many tackles in the match, he would have been man of the tournament.

Yup 36 tackles was just rediculous, but then everything about that match was rediculous. For the winning team to make 178 tackles compared to 36 that NZ made, crazy stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Feb 22 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

it was something ridiculously high like that if memory serves.

Latest posts