• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gloucester v Cardiff Blues

Half time starts with Glaws giving Cardiff such a nasty nip on the little toe, managing somehow getting a scrum..

..and then butcher a 4 on 3.

And then Glaws decide to play WIMBLEDON ^_^ and Cardiff, being a trillion points in front are only too happy to oblige, humouring Glaws until Ryan Lamb does the decent thing and slices it out in his own 22...

OH MY GOD GLOUCESTER KNOW HOW TO RUN!

And we thought Dean Ryan was running a Tennis academy down there in the West Country.

But, as usual, Glaws screw up whatever break they made (and it was a great break from Ryan Lamb) by headbutting players off the ball. Nice one lads.

Cardiff don't seem to notice that Glaws are at least trying and continue along regardless with another good move which Olly Morgan has to scramble back to save..

God I love bashing Glaws.

Cardiff are being given a really easy ride because when Gloucester aren't hoofing away posession, they're rumbling along slowly. Only once in a blue moon do we actually see any pace.

Bortolami on but he's being thrust into yet another lost cause..

Another quick fact: 103 tackles by Glaws to Cardiffs 50 odd.

Cardiff look as though they could saunter in from anywhere here. A definite message to their HEC opponents be they Leicester, Leinster or Munster..

Ian McGeechan and Shaun Edwards are lurking the stands like the scandalous Wasp skulduggers that they are...

..probably safe to say that no Glaws players have booked their place on the plane to South Afica today.

Another game of kicking tennis, another controlled Cardiff boot finding touch on Glaws five meter line and look! Andy Powell has come on fresh from the local South Wales 300 re-enactment society meeting!

Andy Powell steams through Gloucester earlier like an icebreaker through butter. Interesting analogy, I know, I know..

Cardiff still daring to dream of yet more tries while GLoucester just want to go home..

I thought I'd wander off to make a cup of tea while Gloucester had posession to see if they could do anything with it....

..came back and saw them flail around before Cardiff get poesession, break and score. Easy easy eay.

Oh god. Utterly woeful.

You have to feel sorry for Glaws...but I don't, HAW! :lol:

Cardiff 36 - Glaws OAP XV 5

EDIT: Hey Doc, still think this ain't a message to Munster? ;)

It takes all the skill of Gloucester only decent player, Sinbad, to get Glaws anywhere near the try line and even then they botch it.

ITS BOTCHAMANIA! (in Wrestling speak)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8-GkVrtNIM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8-GkVrtNIM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Apr 18 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh god. Utterly woeful.

You have to feel sorry for Glaws...but I don't, HAW! :lol:

Cardiff 36 - Glaws OAP XV 5

EDIT: Hey Doc, still think this ain't a message to Munster? ;)[/b]

Maybe it is, but getting Munster to take them seriously is hardly going to improve their chances ;)

God. It says something that the only way Gloucester can score is by repeatedly bashing against a brick wall. And like all idiots nutting brick walls the wall has to give. And a penalty try is awarded.

Cardiff 36 - Glaws skinheads 12

WOW Glaws finally got into double figures even if it was a penalty try!!! WOO!!!

Haha talk about dump your mate in trouble...

Again, the All Black super-trans-human-mutant-extreme-T1000-New Zealand-Ultimate-Human gets turned over by some chav from South Wales.

How the mighty have fallen, Greg...how the mighty have fallen.

EDIT: Another try...if Cardiff beat Leicester this is going to be an EPIC final in Murrayfield..

Latest posts