• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gloucester v Cardiff Blues

Just back back from Twickers, lost my voice and I am really badly sunburnt!

Cardiff are in such good form at the moment and the confidence they have is unbelievable. Gloucester couldn't handle the pace, and that chokers label is staying where it is!

That trophey has been a very long time coming. There has been some really hard times down in the Cardiff camp for years now and things are finally starting to look up. I know there isn't a very high opinion of this competition but we've always had the best available team out and took it seriously. And as far as I'm concerned so did Gloucester.

The game against Leicester is going to be epic and hopefully we can make the final of the HC.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Apr 18 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh god. Utterly woeful.

You have to feel sorry for Glaws...but I don't, HAW! :lol:

Cardiff 36 - Glaws OAP XV 5

EDIT: Hey Doc, still think this ain't a message to Munster? ;)[/b]

It's a message to Leicester :p

That first Halpenny try was fantastic I hope geech brings him on tour along with Earls and Evans, three fairly unknown youngsters that will tear through Boks defence befores theys knows whats hits thems.

Blues were fantastic. Leicester will struggle to live with them. Halfpenny should be a Lion. If he isn't then Geech must die.

Gethin Jenkins IS the Lions #1. Those who think otherwise must die.

Tom James pushed himself into contention with a solid performance aswell. Don't think Geech will go for him though.

Martyn Williams was immense as always. Needs to tour, whether off the bench or not.

Also, I HEART Xavier Rush.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Apr 19 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Blues were fantastic. Leicester will struggle to live with them. Halfpenny should be a Lion. If he isn't then Geech must die.

Gethin Jenkins IS the Lions #1. Those who think otherwise must die.

Tom James pushed himself into contention with a solid performance aswell. Don't think Geech will go for him though.

Martyn Williams was immense as always. Needs to tour, whether off the bench or not.

Also, I HEART Xavier Rush.[/b]

Martyn Williams is easily one of the form forwards in Britian and Ireland, and it's just a pity that the other form forward, Wallace, plays no.7 too. Both are just too class to leave out, so the backrow needs to have martyn at 7 and wallace at either 6 or 8 (he's definitly big enough).
And we all HEART Rush, he's class and what a servent to the Blues he's been. A class man and a class player. Nice one Rushy :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Apr 19 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Apr 18 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh god. Utterly woeful.

You have to feel sorry for Glaws...but I don't, HAW! :lol:

Cardiff 36 - Glaws OAP XV 5

EDIT: Hey Doc, still think this ain't a message to Munster? ;)[/b]

It's a message to Leicester :p
[/b][/quote]
cyRil Baggins likes this. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Apr 19 2009, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You Irish guys don't watch telly much, do you?[/b]

True - the pictures are too fast. But we clap our hands in front of t'intertubes, with all dat fancy compooter shtuff that does be goin' on.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Apr 19 2009, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
EDIT: Next you'll be saying Brian Moore admires the French..[/b]
He does ... secretly, in his stained silky knickers.

Latest posts