• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gloucester v Cardiff Blues

What are they trying to do, they are trying to run from their touchline when they can't even run from the opposition 22

Oh and another try for the Blues!!

I wonder if they can put 50 on Glaws?? And thats the 6th try for the Blues!!!

That one-eyed, biased, pro-english, anti-welsh Brian Moore's awarded Man of Match to a player on Cardiff Blues!!!

And another try...Blues have now scored more against Gloucester than Munster did against the Hairsprays I believe?

And its over! Blues 50 - <strike>Glaws</strike> the FAILCATS 12

Euch, I'm missing this for study.

Munster play Cardiff in the Magners League the week after the semi finals of the Heineken Cup.

Could be interesting to see what teams they put out for that!

and Gloucester sound like an utter embaressment!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
And another try...Blues have now scored more against Gloucester than Munster did against the Hairsprays I believe?[/b]
Correct , very impressive performance.

Munster/Leinster are going to be well up for this. Not sure Leicester will be, haha..

So how much of a difference do Tindall, Balshaw, Spencer and Storkocsh make to Glaws? Because that was an embarrassing performance.

Well Tindall was injured and luckily for Glaws so was Balshaw otherwise it would have been 100 - 12

What are you on about? Brian Moore reckons Balshaw is like a cross between Christian Cullen and Jason Robinson :huh:

Haha if you believe that you will believe that the Pope is Jewish and Black is Actually White!

Balshaw if playing would of scored 50 Points for Cardiff... and Glaws wouldn't of scored anything

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Apr 18 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What are you on about? Brian Moore reckons Balshaw is like a cross between Christian Cullen and Jason Robinson :huh:[/b]

Er...

<div><object width="420" height="339"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4ip7y" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4ip7y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="339" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>
Regan elbows
by dumpextra</div>

You Irish guys don't watch telly much, do you?

EDIT: Next you'll be saying Brian Moore admires the French..

Well perhaps this ws going to be that one game a year that Balshaw plays well in resulting in him playing for England and then the Lions and the a world 15 and the a galaxy 15 and then an intrer galactic 15 (who incidentaly lose to 57-0 to Worcester because of Ian Balshaw who's used up his yearly quota of one good performance).

Now Munsterman, pay attention!

Its monkeypigeon who is the Balshaw apologist! Not Brian Moore!

well, one way to win a final :lol: C'mon the Blues, surely that's a message to Leicester (and all the journalists who wrote them off). Still cracks me up that the only other teams we but 50 on this season have been Calvisano (and even they scored more than Gloucester today) and Connacht!
Roll on the Leicester is all I can say :D

Brian Moore said that in 2002 or something. I guess this is an example of the whole internet/sarcasm problem.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Apr 18 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well It couldn't of happend to a nicer team!!! HAHAHA[/b]
C`mon its been a hard day to be a Glaws fan. Please dont mock us, at least Dean Ryan will now be going. See I have to cling to the positives.

Latest posts